New Years Resolutions ?

Being the introspective and analytical soul that I am, I've been giving your original query some intense thought for the past week and I've come to the following conclusions . . .
  1. I resolve to fix Sweet N Little's bed if you won't make me get on the eliptical.
  2. I resolve to do my best to get into Ginger's size 4's and DallasRain's size 5's, although I'm not sure I can get the zipper zipped and never was one for cross dressing anyway.
  3. I resolve to drink more pinot grigio, make more friends in the hobby and spend enough time working to be propserous enough to do so!
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
We all thank you, BB...for freely sharing your 'propserity' with us. We greatly appreciate it.

P.S. You've got it easy at SNL's if all you're facing is the elliptical. It's usually a hard-core stairmaster regimen at my place. Unfortunately, it's currently collecting dust and serving as a clothes hanger for my size 4's.
My "NEW" New years resolution is to put this damn eliptical together!!!
sweet n little its better to just go to the gym alot easier that way lol
My "NEW" New years resolution is to put this damn eliptical together!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
For a small fee, I have an exercise regimen for two and the eliptical can stay in the box.
sweet n little its better to just go to the gym alot easier that way lol Originally Posted by mssassy
i do but i figured when it gets to cold to get out i have no excuse lol

BB your idea im sure is a lot more fun, but to late its spread out all over my floor , i wish id have ordered assembler to go with it lol they could have poked holes in the box and im sure he would have been just fine
My resolution as for many I would guess is to loseweight 27lbs! I know it seems like it isn't alot, but after having a child it is hard to loose!! good luck on every one and thier endevrs!
I have some much better exercise suggestions than an eliptical!!! Maybe a little personal trainer time is warranted .

Everyone have a great New Year....be safe!
Two things....

1. Finish my book.
2. Stop putting off law school.

Easy enough, right?
Two things....

1. Finish my book.
2. Stop putting off law school.

Easy enough, right? Originally Posted by Blond_Lily

Impressive

Huck
To continue as a "new" non-smoker (it's been almost two months now) , to get back into my size 0s comfortably (only about 10 lbs) and of course to live life to it's fullest!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Year 2011!!!

Kisses & Licks,
Shelby

Lily I'm sure you'll be successful at anything you do!
My "NEW" New years resolution is to put this damn eliptical together!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

who wants to help LOL
Being the introspective and analytical soul that I am, I've been giving your original query some intense thought for the past week and I've come to the following conclusions . . .
  1. I resolve to fix Sweet N Little's bed if you won't make me get on the eliptical.
  2. I resolve to do my best to get into Ginger's size 4's and DallasRain's size 5's, although I'm not sure I can get the zipper zipped and never was one for cross dressing anyway.
  3. I resolve to drink more pinot grigio, make more friends in the hobby and spend enough time working to be propserous enough to do so!
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
To continue as a "new" non-smoker (it's been almost two months now) , to get back into my size 0s . . . Originally Posted by shelby sinful

I've been seriously re-considering my list. I'd like to add that I'll also resolve to do my best to get into Shelby's size 0's, too!
To continue as a "new" non-smoker (it's been almost two months now) Originally Posted by shelby sinful
I'm SO glad to hear that you're winning the battle! It feels so good, doesn't it? Once you've really stopped for a long period of time, you realize it was the best thing you've ever done. I've been smoke free for ten months now!

Now we can just take one car when we tour together! Lol
1. Get high more often.

2. Get laid more often.

3. Hit the lottery, so as to fund resolutions number 1 and number 2.

4. That is all.
  • mike2
  • 01-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Are you making New Years Resolutions for 2011? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
To meet Ginger this year. Please Please Please