Maddow talking points

I pity her.

She reminds me of the general managers in meetings that finish with the phrase "more questions than answers."

Now she'll go back to highlighting some Republican that nobody's ever heard of and their controversial opinion or misstatement and how that is a danger to the GOP and/or country. For a whole 12 minute segment. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hahaha... you nailed it, gnad!!
It looks as the ratings for MSNBC have fizzled out now that the Mueller report is done

https://www.thedailybeast.com/msnbcs...-pivot-to-2020

It looks as the ratings for MSNBC have fizzled out now that the Mueller report is done

https://www.thedailybeast.com/msnbcs...-pivot-to-2020

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Maybe all of those morons who believed her tripe are now realizing how they have been lied too.
Maybe all of those morons who believed her tripe are now realizing how they have been lied too. Originally Posted by Jackie S
With respect Jackie!!
The msnbc audience is the lowest of the low of retrobates! Her audience will believe anything she shits out of her mouth.
I have literally seen used toilet paper that was better looking and more useful than that fucking bull dyke madcow.
  • Tiny
  • 03-27-2019, 10:12 PM
This doesn't merit a full fledged poll, so I'll post it here. Would you fuck Rachel Maddow, if all of the following were true:

1. You're drunk
2. She showered and brushed her teeth
3. You didn't have to go down on her
4. You could wear a condom
5. She kept quiet and didn't say a word while you were banging

My answer is "yes", if I weren't in a committed relationship. But my standards are low. I'd rather fuck a fat girl.
Second only to hildebeest. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What a hypocrite. IB you said, and I quote you " I think Hillary Clinton is hot in a weird kind of way"

Come clean man, do you have a thing for Miss Maddow? I promise I wont tell anyone
This doesn't merit a full fledged poll, so I'll post it here. Would you fuck Rachel Maddow, if all of the following were true:

1. You're drunk
2. She showered and brushed her teeth
3. You didn't have to go down on her
4. You could wear a condom
5. She kept quiet and didn't say a word while you were banging

My answer is "yes", if I weren't in a committed relationship. But my standards are low. I'd rather fuck a fat girl. Originally Posted by Tiny
I would definitely fuck her.

1. She needs to be drunk. I want her loosened up. I want to enjoy it sober
2. Yes she needs to be showered, teeth brushed but NO SHAVING.
3. I insist on going down on her UNSHAVEN sprawling out of control bush
4. No raincoat. Hopefully she is my baby momma
5. I want that bitch to scream like a cheerleader
What a hypocrite. IB you said, and I quote you " I think Hillary Clinton is hot in a weird kind of way"

Come clean man, do you have a thing for Miss Maddow? I promise I wont tell anyone
Originally Posted by themystic
You're lying again. Madcow is second only to hildebeest to being the most despicable, miscreant creature in this country.
You're lying again. Madcow is second only to hildebeest to being the most despicable, miscreant creature in this country. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I admit I would fuck Rachael. I would never fuck Hillary. You really should visit the optometrist IB. I know you don't have much money so Ill help you if you need it. Wow, I cant believe you would fuck Hillary. Are you ok?
I admit I would fuck Rachael. I would never fuck Hillary. You really should visit the optometrist IB. I know you don't have much money so Ill help you if you need it. Wow, I cant believe you would fuck Hillary. Are you ok? Originally Posted by themystic
You're lying again. hildebeest is the most despicable, miscreant creature in this country. Madcow is the second most despicable, miscreant creature in this country.

BTW, wouldn't you be breaking forum rules by speculating on another's state of health?
He prefers fat guys. Originally Posted by bambino

sayest thou!!! lol!

you don't give YR fair credit. he did give a decent review of a massage who gave him an HE.

so theres that.
sayest thou!!! lol!

you don't give YR fair credit. he did give a decent review of a massage who gave him an HE.

so theres that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
what other "exams" did he list? tax return .. Line 10 ..

is that deductible?

BAHHAAAAAA
I would definitely fuck her.
2. Yes she needs to be showered, teeth brushed but NO SHAVING. Originally Posted by themystic
You like playing with a dude's chest hair? How gay is that?