Professor Wanted to Express His Distaste for President Trump — So He Shot Himself

Open borders liberals and Democrats don't really believe in the country, do they?

Without borders, you do not have a country. Without a survey, you don't own a well defined property.

Why do we allow you to put a fence on your property if you oppose one around the Estados Unidos? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Please... don't confuse yssup with such logical analogies! He's having a bad day.
That is a Nike advertising slogan, Jim. I am not aware of any “leftist credo.”

Your comments are misguided and insult any American who has made sacrifices in the name of the country or his fellow man. (Or woman) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Y'all adopted it. Pay attention to what's going on.

Jim
Very impressive. What an effective way to get attention for whatever person or condition you're protesting!

I clicked on the story largely to find out the professor's field of study. It's sociology. (What a surprise!)
Please... don't confuse yssup with such logical analogies! He's having a bad day. Originally Posted by lustylad
I would imagine most days are bad for him.
Very impressive. What an effective way to get attention for whatever person or condition you're protesting!

I clicked on the story largely to find out the professor's field of study. It's sociology. (What a surprise!) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
This sociology professor who shot himself in the arm protesting Trump -- on campus in a "gun free zone" -- is likely to find himself in a new field of study pertaining to the criminal justice system and the nature of penal institutions in the American Southwest.
This sociology professor who shot himself in the arm protesting Trump -- on campus in a "gun free zone" -- is likely to find himself in a new field of study pertaining to the criminal justice system and the nature of penal institutions in the American Southwest. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And he might " study" the field of crossbar motel fudge packing when he cells with Big Bubba !
For those Libs who can't afford a handgun, try this........

https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...1&d=1536970640
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1499.JPG (85.8 KB, 18 views)
This sociology professor who shot himself in the arm protesting Trump -- on campus in a "gun free zone" -- is likely to find himself in a new field of study pertaining to the criminal justice system and the nature of penal institutions in the American Southwest. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

That makes me wonder. IS THE SCHOOL firing his dumb ass??
That makes me wonder. IS THE SCHOOL firing his dumb ass?? Originally Posted by garhkal
No, the school administration is ran by liberals and he's an inspiration to them all, lol.

Jim