Libtard braintrust on Eccie

Southtown4488, Dumars, Asswipe Ziffle. Pretty impressive. Originally Posted by bambino
Babino, you should know that when you use any word with "brain" to make a compound word that describes liberals, the only one that should be used is "dead".
Kinda doubtful. BigKotex sponsored and then won his own IDIOT poll by a fucking landslide with over 57% of the votes. There were no other contenders. Originally Posted by lustylad
Silly fucker.

Had it been the other way around, you'd be screaming like the butt plug you are!

But when you guys can't say anything intelligent about the issues, you default to schoolyard taunts and name calling.

Just like your candidates for POTUS.

LMAO!

Silly fucker.

Had it been the other way around, you'd be screaming like the butt plug you are!

But when you guys can't say anything intelligent about the issues, you default to schoolyard taunts and name calling.

LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am sorry your feeling are hurt, let me buy you dinner
Silly fucker.

LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am sorry your feelings are hurt, let me buy you dinner
  • DSK
  • 12-17-2015, 01:54 PM
List them, you lying, welshing slave fucking piece of shit. Come on. What other handles do I post under? What rules do I break? List them.

We know who you are JL. You're BJerk and Bert Jones. Uncle Han, and lately DSK. That is once JL was forced to leave the forum by his own stupid hand.

BTW -- GREAT THREAD PISSANT! You really should have come back before the IOTY poll. You coulda been a contender ... in fact, I hear they're reserving a rock for you down at Hippie Hollow, in the boofoo cove!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are the lying piece of shit faggot who goes by several names - TimPage is a likely candidate, as is your latest incarnation, dumars the dumbass!!
List them, you lying, welshing slave fucking piece of shit. Come on. What other handles do I post under? What rules do I break? List them.

We know who you are JL. You're BJerk and Bert Jones. Uncle Han, and lately DSK. That is once JL was forced to leave the forum by his own stupid hand.

BTW -- GREAT THREAD PISSANT! You really should have come back before the IOTY poll. You coulda been a contender ... in fact, I hear they're reserving a rock for you down at Hippie Hollow, in the boofoo cove!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You would know of a BooFoo cove, wouldn't you? You stupid, dirty, lazy pig.
You are the lying piece of shit faggot who goes by several names - ... Originally Posted by DSK
He should go by ....

"Protector of Endangered Salamanders" !!!!

(Can you believe someone living in Austin would use the word "faggot"?)

And he even uses it as an INSULT!
Is the BooFoo cove where assup meets all his BBBBFFFs*?

*Best BareBack Butt Fucking Friend Forever.
Is the BooFoo cove ..... Originally Posted by lustylad

Is that the same as "hippy hollow"? If so, I'd vote "yes" he does.
  • DSK
  • 12-17-2015, 03:06 PM
He should go by ....

"Protector of Endangered Salamanders" !!!!

(Can you believe someone living in Austin would use the word "faggot"?)

And he even uses it as an INSULT! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is rather amusing when a liberal such as Assup insults people by calling them gay - he has some internal conflicts to work out with his therapist.
I am sorry your feeling are hurt, let me buy you dinner Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Oh fuck, I am still laughing!!!
Nice try JL. Who else am I? BJerk? No, that's you!

Can't address so you deflect.

What a pillow biting asshole!
Losers
I am sorry your feelings are hurt, let me buy you dinner Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

ROFL!

come on
cptjohnstone, the least you can do is throw in a loaf of wonder bread so he can have a shit sandwich

Oh fuck, I am still laughing!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Me too!