Muslim Opens Fire On Philly Cop In Car

• R.M.
  • 01-08-2016, 03:31 PM
I hope someone fucks that Muslim in the ass with the largest pig they can find.
  • DSK
  • 01-08-2016, 05:00 PM
The guy is a demented jackass, responding to it with religious bigotry doesn't help anything. Originally Posted by southtown4488
No, it helps me feel better about my assessment that Muslims are incompatible with Western countries, and they want to fucking takeover, and they are grateful some people like you don't seem to grasp that.
... "explain"????

Deeper hole DUMBASS!

You have now surpassed WTF ....

..... who spent hours of bandwidth proclaiming he was "schooling" me on the difference between an "audio recording" and a "video recording"!!!![/B]Apparently you have "assumed" that various posters on here have some "special knowledge" about my history ..... and you buy into their bullshit!

Doing some "chest beating" yourself are you? Your problem in that arena is you proclaim to have "learned" about how to avoid an ambush, but you were caught in numerous ambushes ....... like I have said on here .... Mushroom experts die from mushroom poisoning .... ambush experts get caught in ambushes.....

.. and bullshitters like you get clobbered with their own bullshit!!!!!

Give it up DUMBASS!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You were schooled, you supercilious jackass, and the lesson was in regards to what a soldier is trained to do in the case of close quarters firefight similar to an ambush. That you cannot understand the facts of the lesson is your problem, you supercilious jackass.
I think SouthCunt is the real dumb cunt here.
when ur ready to speak as an adult ill read ur post and respond, until then .. . rant rant fuck off Originally Posted by southtown4488
And with this post and the previous one, you have shown that you Haven't given up on YOUR DOTY campaign ! Good for YOU, suckclown ! Keep campaigning 'til the last fag's blown ( instead of the last HORN blown ! ) !!!!! YOU GO ,SUCKCLOWN !
At 10pm est tonight President Obama will come out to denounce this horrible act of terror and attack on a police officer, by a muslim ISIS shooter in the name of his god, allah...oh wait..., that was the intelligence report...<paper shuffling> a case of Cristal to be delivered to the oval office for barack Hussein...Well, good night folks, god bless America.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...364607631.html

I just watched the press conference, the suspect claims he did it in the name of Islam and Chose the policeman because he enforces laws that are contrary to the teachings of Allah.

Of course, the suspect does not represent Islam, according to the Mayor. He is just a criminal who decided to shoot a policeman. Originally Posted by Jackie S

It is important to note that the handgun was stolen so that any and all of the Obama initiatives on "gun violence" would not have had any effect. Just another policy failure of the "chosen One".
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...364607631.html

I just watched the press conference, the suspect claims he did it in the name of Islam and Chose the policeman because he enforces laws that are contrary to the teachings of Allah.

Of course, the suspect does not represent Islam, according to the Mayor. He is just a criminal who decided to shoot a policeman. Originally Posted by Jackie S
All citizens should armed themselves and shoot an Islamist extremist everyday. If you choose not to arm yourself then hit one everyday that's only if you come across one. I am not talking about your garden variety Muslim they aren't a threat. I am talking about the extremist terrorist wannabe types. It's a new year and I plan to turn over a new leaf I plan to do my part by in eliminating terrorism. I'll post pictures and a narrative of my encounters.

Jim
You were schooled, you supercilious jackass, and the lesson was in regards to what a soldier is trained to do in the case of close quarters firefight similar to an ambush. That you cannot understand the facts of the lesson is your problem, you supercilious jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBH in Rice Thread Post #27:

"Point conceded. The 28.4 ft skid marks do indicate that if they'd actually stopped when they applied the brakes, they would have had proper, "tactical" interval. The principle, commonly seen video leaves one with the impression that the cops had pulled off the pavement onto the grass very near the gazebo ... after they had spied Rice. However, this video shows that the officers had, in fact, left the pavement and were driving across the grass some 50 or more yards ... before seeing Rice in the gazebo.
That is TANTAMOUNT to an "ambush" and 100% contrary to your post about ..... responding to a call with information about the "LOCAL" of a suspect ....

THE FACT THAT THE DRIVER SLAMMED ON THE BRAKES TO STOP INDICATES A "SURPRISE" .... in addition ...

.. your use of the word "RICE" is wrong, since when the brakes were applied to skid a mere 28 feet they had no idea if the person they saw was "Rice" or even the person alleged to have been brandishing a "deadly weapon." (The suspect was reportedly at the swing set and the video shows someone other than the suspect sitting at the Gazebo (the video shows the suspect pointing the weapon on the sidewalk BEFORE HE WENT TO THE SWINGS) where the suspect ended up sitting ... and the size of the other person is about the same as the suspect).

The history of killed officers is replete with incidents of 911 calls resulting in ambushes ... so your 2nd bullshit remark about officers responding to calls negates the existence of an "ambush" ... is just that "BULLSHIT" ...

"schooled" ... Yes, WTF#2.

Go pretend with someone else ... somewhere else. BECAUSE ...

.... the very FACT that you equate military tactics and training with LE tactics and training demonstrates your ignorance of both ....
That is TANTAMOUNT to an "ambush" and 100% contrary to your post about ..... responding to a call with information about the "LOCAL" of a suspect ....

THE FACT THAT THE DRIVER SLAMMED ON THE BRAKES TO STOP INDICATES A "SURPRISE" .... in addition ...

.. your use of the word "RICE" is wrong, since when the brakes were applied to skid a mere 28 feet they had no idea if the person they saw was "Rice" or even the person alleged to have been brandishing a "deadly weapon." (The suspect was reportedly at the swing set and the video shows someone other than the suspect sitting at the Gazebo (the video shows the suspect pointing the weapon on the sidewalk BEFORE HE WENT TO THE SWINGS) where the suspect ended up sitting ... and the size of the other person is about the same as the suspect).

The history of killed officers is replete with incidents of 911 calls resulting in ambushes ... so your 2nd bullshit remark about officers responding to calls negates the existence of an "ambush" ... is just that "BULLSHIT" ...

"schooled" ... Yes, WTF#2.

Go pretend with someone else ... somewhere else. BECAUSE ...

.... the very FACT that you equate military tactics and training with LE tactics and training demonstrates your ignorance of both ....
Charging onto the scene in a vehicle is why they were "surprised", you supercilious jackass: read Noble's critique.
Charging onto the scene in a vehicle ..... Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Again you show your ass .....

....... and that you know NOTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT!

"28 feet of skid marks" ON GRASS ... is NOT "CHARGING"!!!

Please! Quit embarrassing yourself with your purported "squad leader" training!

Again you show your ass .....

....... and that you know NOTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT!

"28 feet of skid marks" ON GRASS ... is NOT "CHARGING"!!!

Please! Quit embarrassing yourself with your purported "squad leader" training!
You're quite wrong, you supercilious jackass. Expert opinions, e.g., Nobles, expressly at odds with your POV were quoted and cited, you supercilious jackass. Hence, it is you -- without any substantive expert source -- who has shown only your ass, you supercilious jackass.
It is important to note that the handgun was stolen so that any and all of the Obama initiatives on "gun violence" would not have had any effect. Just another policy failure of the "chosen One". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Stolen from the police, wasn't it?
You're quite wrong, ..... Expert opinions, e.g., Nobles, ..... Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You mean the experts like you who weren't there! ..

"You're quite wrong" ..... is not a factual response.

Did you or Nobles put a speed on their patrol unit into the "slide"?

Just how fast in your expert opinion was the patrol unit going ...

..... when you claim it was "charging"?

Do you even know the "drag factor" (coefficient of friction) of a standard size vehicle on grass?

You just make up shit in your lameass attempt to look "correct"!

But like most armchair pundits their shit don't float!