The delegation of time to your dick.

I have two or three ATF's that I see on a regular basis and absolutely love them. However, when I have ventured out to widen my experiences, no matter how hard I try to do a deligent research, I find that I am disappointed many times. What is the answer, Kayla?
I would think the solution would be in finding a better question.

How do I find a great provider every time? Truthfully, I would say research is the answer. I would think there's a good way and a bad way to research... for example...

If you are a visually driven kind of guy, and you see a set of the nicest ta ta's you've ever laid eyes on, your physical and mental instinct is to jump down her shirt. While I'm as excited as the next person about jumping down a great set of boobies, the wise thing would be to start asking yourself questions about those magnificent breasts and the person they are attached too.

Where's she located? Well there you go, that one alone might save you alot of trouble.

What's her history and background? While history and background have nothing to do with how wonderful that bosom may be... what if she's completely fake, with NO background? She draws you out like a wild animal to the slaughter.

Then get into the rate, hours, etc. If she isn't real and isn't where you can reach her then it wouldn't matter what her rate might be. Save yourself time, effort and the penis ache of someone that is unreachable. You'll use your time more effectively.

Having looked at many different variations of research, I've found these questions have been the most fruitful. Hobby on my friends.
True, but those are all things that any relatively experienced hobbiest should know.....and it still doesn't guarantee a visit worthy of a return. I'd say even with the best research that my return visit ratio is no more than 10%. Those 10% have separated themselves from the others by providing a consistently great service, with passion, with personality, with a desire to find out and please my particular needs, and with class.
"equaling a grand total of 22-26 hours a month and 264-312 HOURS a year, you delegate specifically toward your dick."

And that doesn't even include all of the washing. . . and hours of polishing!

Glad to see you're back LK!
The average hobbyist can spend up to 5 or 6 hours a week on research for their next perfect date. He can see at least 2 girls at an hour each, a month, equaling a grand total of 22-26 hours a month and 264-312 HOURS a year, you delegate specifically toward your dick.

Is he happy with what you've presented to him over all that invested time? Out of the 24 girls or sessions you've experienced, have you found that special one you will always come back too? Have your hours been well spent over the last year? The years before?

Please share your pain brother hobbyist. It'll be healthy for everyone. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
well, when i was searching for some personal consultants, i did spend quite a bit of time reading reviews, looking at showcases, looking at websites, etc. i would guess about 1 hr per woman with about 25 possible consultants.
so, let's say 20 hrs.

during the second round of screening, another 30mins each to winnow it down to 10 or so.
another 10 hrs.

then about 30 mins - 1 hr to communicate w/ the top 10 to attempt setting a date. that showed their TCB skills.
another 5 hrs.

then 1 hr "interview" with each to determine if i enjoyed their personality, intelligence/maturity, attitude, appearance, consulting studio ambiance, consulting skills, ability to provide delites, etc. plus 1 hr going/coming from there.
another 16 hrs.

total ~51 hrs over a one year period.

out of those 25 women, i visited 8 and all became contracted consultants [two have left the business].
i have consulted with them since their interview, and in between consultations w/ my previous consultants.

why so well, i had recommendations and i did research.
back when i had fewer recommendations and/or did less research, only about 60% of my interviews panned out.

... I hobby to fill a void that I miss in my regular life. The ones I clicked were the ones I felt filled that void. Originally Posted by jafun
i originally sought out consultants for a specific void in part of my world. some have filled it [or should i say i fill them :^]. some have filled it and provided delites. some just provide wonderful delites.

He's never satisfied, always wants more, and I don't do this to keep him happy, I do it to keep him from being pissed off. It's a constant struggle.

Seriously, no ATF yet, but having fun, and you discount the fact that some of the fun is in the chase.

POD Originally Posted by PODarkness
i like your viewpoint - keep him from being pissed off.
but also to give him and me delites!!!!

for me, tho, the chase is not at all fun. nice to read the reviews and look at the sexy photos and/or videos, but fun?? no. rather i just choose what i'm looking for and then consult.

I would think the solution would be in finding a better question.

How do I find a great provider every time? Truthfully, I would say research is the answer. I would think there's a good way and a bad way to research... for example...

If you are a visually driven kind of guy, and you see a set of the nicest ta ta's you've ever laid eyes on, your physical and mental instinct is to jump down her shirt. While I'm as excited as the next person about jumping down a great set of boobies, the wise thing would be to start asking yourself questions about those magnificent breasts and the person they are attached too.

Where's she located? Well there you go, that one alone might save you alot of trouble.

What's her history and background? While history and background have nothing to do with how wonderful that bosom may be... what if she's completely fake, with NO background? She draws you out like a wild animal to the slaughter.

Then get into the rate, hours, etc. If she isn't real and isn't where you can reach her then it wouldn't matter what her rate might be. Save yourself time, effort and the penis ache of someone that is unreachable. You'll use your time more effectively.

Having looked at many different variations of research, I've found these questions have been the most fruitful. Hobby on my friends. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
kayla, as usually, you not only bring up great questions, but have great insight.

part of my research criteria involves
* consulting fee [have a pretty set upper limit]
* location [prefer not to drive too far, but do go to the mid-cities on occasion; NO outcalls except for favs]
* when can she meet [prefer daytimes, but sometimes evenings/weekends]
* her appearance [tend towards a specific hair color and body type, but have been pleasantly surprised when i interviewed others]
* consulting reviews [to get an idea of her consulting style]

even after all that, research helps up the probability of interviewing success, but does not guarantee it.
in 2009 and 2010, 8-10 women i visited didnt make my consulting team.

so, ...
is lil delites happy with what i presented him? yes more often than not.
have i met a special one or two or more that i will always consult w/ again? yes, several.
have my hours been well spent? yes.

... I'd say even with the best research that my return visit ratio is no more than 10%. Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
from my point of view, i would say that a successful interview is different from a successful interview that lead to "hiring" her for future consultations.

did i have a deliteful time but proll wont see her again? i've had some of these.
did i have a deliteful time and will see her again? i've had more of these.
Kayla, you left out the other 40 hours we spend jacking off just to keep the little shit happy between visits.
Oh that is totally my bad. Add 40 hours for jacking off. Is that a week, month or year for that 40 hours?

That's dedication right there!
If she comes across with goofy fonts, bright alternating colors in her text, and generally acts as though she's functioning at a junior high education level, I steer clear. Originally Posted by IDMT
+1 and add the ghetto slang

The hobby life has had its ups, its downs and has changed a lot in just the past year or two. Lately, It seems like the girls are coming to Dallas in volumes and I do not see that as a good thing.
95% of the new girls know the money game, know how to be sexy and what U want them to say.
75% of clents don't know how to act around a nice woman/Quality provider. Don't act like Ur picking up a girl for a GF or future Wife.

Both clients/providers need to check Ur attitude if its not PSE.

And BTW I was made in America."Born in the USA"

The average hobbyist can spend up to 5 or 6 hours a week on research for their next perfect date. He can see at least 2 girls at an hour each, a month, equaling a grand total of 22-26 hours a month and 264-312 HOURS a year, you delegate specifically toward your dick.

Is he happy with what you've presented to him over all that invested time? Out of the 24 girls or sessions you've experienced, have you found that special one you will always come back too? Have your hours been well spent over the last year? The years before?

Please share your pain brother hobbyist. It'll be healthy for everyone.

. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I travel extensively. Therefore, I have to research extensively in every city in which I decide to hobby.

I've probably spent more time on that than I should, but I actually find it to be kind of fun.

I have a budget that I pretty much stick to. And, I'm usually more interested in the menu provided than I am looks or breast size.

There are menu items where the lack thereof are deal breakers regardless of how great that woman looks.

And, of course, I research reviews pretty extensively as well and sometimes contact those reviewers via pm for more info.

I have found only one provider that I have ever cared to repeat with, although I've never had what I would call a bad experience.

As it turns out, that provider is in DFW. I wish I were there more often.

Yet, even in DFW there are others I would like to sample. However, there is only one that I will try before returning to my ATF.

I should be in DFW sometime in August. Be expecting my call, Kayla.