Who's back for some politics?

His Holiness has entered the building. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

All is well in the Multiverse. carry on!
His Holiness has entered the building. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
{staff edit- real world info removed- CK}? Just a friendly note to let you know that most of you now have been compromised.From this dick, Waco, to that fat, deaf ball of shit, Dilbert Firestorm. Your personal info, many of your post and more life-wrecking details are being posted online searchable by your full name, handle, address, etc. And yes, some providers helped if you wonder.

The day you feared is here. The life you had is OVER for many of you and more to come. Again.. COMPROMISED. Just like your fat, orange, POTUS.
{staff edit- real world info removed- CK} Just a friendly note to let you know that most of you now have been compromised.From this dick, Waco, to that fat, deaf ball of shit, Dilbert Firestorm. Your personal info, many of your post and more life-wrecking details are being posted online searchable by your full name, handle, address, etc. And yes, some providers helped if you wonder.

The day you feared is here. The life you had is OVER for many of you and more to come. Again.. COMPROMISED. Just like your fat, orange, POTUS.
Bye Bye Luke! if i ever meet this Steve Moore you speak of, i'll buy him a beer.

can you say .. RTM? adios.
I am team USA fighting for a return to Constitutional government.

I find that not only has our government be corrupted but the people op;erating our government are corrupt.
Fumbling bumbling Idiots.
And the circle jerk begins anew.

YAWN!
[QUOTE=winn dixie;1060686620]
no politics for me, because that last go round was nothing but personal insults and fuckery.. about as sophisticated as a Chimpanzee hurling feces at the Zoo. too bad, this kind of Forum could be fun.. but for whatever reason, the same dozen or so guys ran the Forum, and competed to see which of them represented mankind's filth the most.[/QUOTE]

I think the doty wiener is being mentioned?? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Speaking of dipshits... looks who's back from the Woolsworth!
Oh yes, it's good to be back!

YAWN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you look good circle jerking off yourself! as per usual riff raff from you.
you look good circle jerking off yourself! as per usual riff raff from you. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
asswipe is always the pivot man

YAWN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

who told the assholerider ECCIE is online again?
who told the assholerider ECCIE is online again? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Your mother.
Your mother. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

at least my mother is a human. here's yours ..

is that you at the end of the line?

bahahaaa
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!