Trump fat shames his own supporters - You bring the Donuts I got the Fried Chicken

Your mama was a Jew hater and unAmerican. Is that why you are a Jew hater and unAmerican?

IB you are not supposed to reveal RW info about your Mother, Lollipop Hankering. Bambino said Obamas dad was a Muslin and that made him a Muslim. Your momma is a Lollipop sucker, does that make you one? Originally Posted by themystic
Your mama was a Jew hater and unAmerican. Is that why you are a Jew hater and unAmerican? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Give it up Moscow. We all know your a fraud. WUH???????????
You might try a new strategy to get some business. I know there's not much of a market for your type
Oh don't get mad Moscow Mystic. If all you can do is beg for pussy well,that's all you can do. Sad.

Give it up Moscow. We all know your a fraud. WUH???????????
You might try a new strategy to get some business. I know there's not much of a market for your type Originally Posted by themystic
Oh don't get mad Moscow Mystic. If all you can do is beg for pussy well,that's all you can do. Sad. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
+1

Moscow Mystic is still doing Putin's bidding: just like Madcow told him to.

IB you are not supposed to reveal RW info about your Mother, Lollipop Hankering. Bambino said Obamas dad was a Muslin and that made him a Muslim. Your momma is a Lollipop sucker, does that make you one? Originally Posted by themystic
No. All of the lollipop suckers are devout followers of the Lollipop Guild. They're all dim-retards.
Stepped in it again, IBH.

LOL!
Stepped in it again, IBH.

LOL!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Was it something you so uncouthly left behind on the floor? There's dim-retard lollipop poo everywhere in this forum.