How long will you wait?

Let me help you all with this from yesterday.

I've ALWAYS called when I am on my way. When I exit the freeway and when I'm parking.

I called to let her know that I was on my way. It takes an hour to get to her place from me and she was good with that call...I called when I exited the freeway...No answer....I called again when I parked...No answer...I sat there 10 or 15 minutes calling and having her neighbors looking at me crazy.

I decided to leave figuring it just wasn't meant to be...Now I'm driving West on 635 and she calls me telling me she had fallen asleep...Ok ...If you want me to come back there needs to be some renegotiation...

Her reply was "MAN I AINT TRIPPIN I DON'T NEED YOU OR YOUR MONEY" when she said that I told her OK and GOOD BYE...I hadn't seen her in a while so no big deal...

As I was driving she sent me the crazy text messages about GETTING OUT OF THE CAR AND KNOCKING ON HER DOOR...

WHO DOES THAT??? How many of you have just arrived at your destination and just gotten out of your car and walked up to the persons door and knocked?? HONESTLY...

Then she called me talking crazy that was the time when my attitude and anger took over.

I don't look down on anyone...I won't disrespect you until I've been disrespected. I was good until she started the crazy GHETTO talk...I don't do well with that...That's why my anger went straight to 100.

This person knows that I've helped her out of a few jams. I never asked for anything in return...She claimed to be an Ex-Marine same as me and MARINES don't let their brothers and sisters go down the drain and that's why I helped when I did no questions asked.

Threatening to tell members that I'm burning...If I was burning why would she still entertain me???
I carry my papers with me from the HEALTH CLINIC...

All that crazy mess about White men liking to see NO A/A MEN on her add...Well. She's been getting plenty of this SNICKERS BAR up in her....

Bottom line...We all need to RESPECT each other TIME and MONEY.....AND MOST IMPORTANT....RESPECT EACHOTHER ...

There it is.
  • Caleb
  • 05-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Life happens. In both the real world and the hobby, things come up that cause meeting schedules to change. As long as there is good communication, changing schedules do not upset me. Given that I am always very excited that these beautiful ladies will see me, I will doubtless be disappointed if we have to cancel, but if done correctly, I will not be upset.

I have had to change plans because of circumstances in my personal life, and the ladies have always been very gracious and accommodating. I very much appreciate being able to reschedule when my life throws me a curve.

So I have likewise been very understanding when the reverse has been true. I can recall one circumstance where the my lady's day did not go at all as planned. She was brutally honest about why she was delayed, and I had great respect and admiration for her admission of culpability. While our session was delayed over an hour, I had the flexibility that day to just hang out at a nearby coffee shop. When we did meet later, my patience was incredibly well rewarded. Remembering that afternoon still puts a huge grin on my face.

We all make mistakes, we all have events in our lives that are beyond our control. I have patience and understanding when these things arise. If my schedule permits, I will gladly wait it out. If not, I am happy to reschedule. Life's too short to get upset about things that can't be controlled. The key is simply good communication.
Berkleigh Time
I usually have a limited window of opportunity. I will wait as long as I can but usually don't have more than 15 to 20 minutes to wait. I understand that things happen and I don't get mad. I just go home and wait for the next opportunity. This is my hobby I want to enjoy it. I want my hobby to be fun and drama free.
Up to half an hour--at that point, I'm usually annoyed and not thinking amorous thoughts.

However, if a lady is upfront about things, in communication, etc., I'm usually a lot more forgiving. (e.g. driving from BFE, hitting traffice, etc.)

Communication is key.
First impressions count more then others. So first visits should be on time or have plenty of communication about delays. If there's no response 10 minutes after arrival then either they had something important come up or they don't value the business.

Punctuality earns return trips.
Just saw a post about a guy who drove from Tarrant Co. to see a girl in Dallas ( its closed). Said he waited 10 minutes and left. She fell asleep but contacted him while he was heading home. Anger ensued.

Just wondering what the general consensus on the time when guys get to the incall? I've waited half an hour (doesn't mean I will ALWAYS do this, ladies) before she got back to me.

Was thinking the guy was a little quick on the trigger...he came all the way from Tarrant Co...what's another 10 minutes or so?

Anyway, I know stuff happens to girls: dead phone, different room, bathroom break, asleep (lol, not good, but).
What about this, ladies and gents? Originally Posted by Prolongus
If you are waiting on a provider, it could be a variety of things like:

- She is cleaning up her incall
- Doing her makeup
- Fixing her hair
- Booking the hotel
- Getting family stuff situated

I could list 1,000 other reasons why hobbyists would wait, but these are probably the most common.

Also, I would be very Leary of waiting at someone's residence for 30 minutes. You never know who might be watching you in the parking lot.

Get in, have fun, get out .

- Doing her makeup
- Fixing her hair
- Booking the hotel

Sorry, BSB...all of that should have been taken care of beforehand.
I understand family stuff may come up at the last second but if I told my boss I was late to work because I was shaving and shampooing my hair, he would not be amused...or very forgiving.

- Doing her makeup
- Fixing her hair
- Booking the hotel

Sorry, BSB...all of that should have been taken care of beforehand.
I understand family stuff may come up at the last second but if I told my boss I was late to work because I was shaving and shampooing my hair, he would not be amused...or very forgiving. Originally Posted by Prolongus
You are very right! I also agree. I think those are very common with providers who don't treat this as a business or who are new and unprepared. Or those who quite frankly, don't give a damn! (You are on their time, lol).

I've had a hobbyist wait a little while if there were neighbors around outside (my incall is residential). Other than that, hair and makeup is done and I'm sitting there waiting for the second coming .

I could see the wait being more nerve racking if the date was an outcall and the provider had no sense of direction or was stuck on traffic on 635......
I rarely wait more than 30 anymore. I eventually realized that every time a girl made me wait longer than that it ended up being a notoriously bad encounter anyway. After 15 with no contact I'm working on plan B unless it's someone that I already know.
I probably wouldn't even wait 10 minutes. If a provider is late and let's me know that she'll be late, I would wait within reason. Life happens and people are late at times, but you should always let someone know if that's going to be the case. If I haven't heard anything within 10 minutes, chances are even more of my time is about to be wasted and I'm too busy these days.
You are definately not in the wrong. She messed up and fell asleep (which happens) and if she wanted you to come back should have offered a discount...say $20 off for wasting your time just as a gesture.

Let me help you all with this from yesterday.

I've ALWAYS called when I am on my way. When I exit the freeway and when I'm parking.

I called to let her know that I was on my way. It takes an hour to get to her place from me and she was good with that call...I called when I exited the freeway...No answer....I called again when I parked...No answer...I sat there 10 or 15 minutes calling and having her neighbors looking at me crazy.

I decided to leave figuring it just wasn't meant to be...Now I'm driving West on 635 and she calls me telling me she had fallen asleep...Ok ...If you want me to come back there needs to be some renegotiation...

Her reply was "MAN I AINT TRIPPIN I DON'T NEED YOU OR YOUR MONEY" when she said that I told her OK and GOOD BYE...I hadn't seen her in a while so no big deal...

As I was driving she sent me the crazy text messages about GETTING OUT OF THE CAR AND KNOCKING ON HER DOOR...

WHO DOES THAT??? How many of you have just arrived at your destination and just gotten out of your car and walked up to the persons door and knocked?? HONESTLY...

Then she called me talking crazy that was the time when my attitude and anger took over.

I don't look down on anyone...I won't disrespect you until I've been disrespected. I was good until she started the crazy GHETTO talk...I don't do well with that...That's why my anger went straight to 100.

This person knows that I've helped her out of a few jams. I never asked for anything in return...She claimed to be an Ex-Marine same as me and MARINES don't let their brothers and sisters go down the drain and that's why I helped when I did no questions asked.

Threatening to tell members that I'm burning...If I was burning why would she still entertain me???
I carry my papers with me from the HEALTH CLINIC...

All that crazy mess about White men liking to see NO A/A MEN on her add...Well. She's been getting plenty of this SNICKERS BAR up in her....

Bottom line...We all need to RESPECT each other TIME and MONEY.....AND MOST IMPORTANT....RESPECT EACHOTHER ...

There it is. Originally Posted by dymetyme66
... if a lady is upfront about things, in communication, etc., I'm usually a lot more forgiving. (e.g. driving from BFE, hitting traffice, etc.)

Communication is key. Originally Posted by the_chewtoy
What he said.
From a woman's point of view if I haven't heard from anyone within the 30 min before the fun is to take place and then still nothing 10 min (max) I considered it a NSNC go home write them, reschedule if something came up on their end

Communication is very important and a text email maybe a quick phone call just to let the other person know whats going on if you think you may run late

Safire Sweet
Happened to me recently. Provider gave me a specific time. I show up and she says she needs more time. I let her know 10 minutes is my max waiting time....provider responds a few minutes later that more time is needed. I say sorry but I can't wait since she gave a specific time and upon setup I asked if she can't make that time let me know because I was tight on time.

Just like the lady's time is valuable my time is as well. I get it if its a traffic issue and there are updates going back and forth but if you arrive on time and the provider is ambiguous on when she'll be ready after you arrive it's just a waste of time. I also get it if there is good communication back and forth on timing if either party is late in general and checking in to make sure its okay. Bottom line its surprises I dont like. Thankfully this is when big head overcomes the little head. However this is the hobby and surprises come with the territory. That's why I chalk it up to better luck next time. There are way too many awesome ladies in the Dallas area so thankfully there are many great options if option A doesn't work out.

All that ramble to say I give it 10 minutes when there is not good communication going back and forth.