Developing feelings for my provider

Hire a psychologist. They probably cost just as much.
Listen to these guys. I always have said this is about Fucking and having Fun not I love you and love making. I have been told I am cold when I say this and not a good actress. I am like I am not a good actress just truthful. I have a lot of guys that I love to Fuck but not make love to. I know it is easy to care about others cause this is so personal but sweetie ask her if yall both care is Sonic okay. If she cares then no more P4P between yall.
Have seen a particular provider several times ....... and I think I may be developing feelings for her that go beyond the regular client/provider relationship. What should I do... Suggestions? Originally Posted by joey1234
Run Forest Run
Attached Images File Type: jpeg Run+Forest+Run.jpeg (35.0 KB, 570 views)
Take a step back and disengage, this is not a substitute for a dating website where most people are looking for a relationship. I know you hear occassional stories about a hobbyist taking a provider off the market but that shit falls apart sooner or later. This hobby isn't for everyone and if you're tender-hearted you maybe in for a rude awakening. Tread carefully and don't fall for the illusion by getting sucked into the matrix. No one gives a shit about you at the end of the day. Fantasy for sale dude.
You meet. You get acquainted and talk a while. You get undressed and have great sex (they know what they are doing here). You pay and LEAVE.

It is not uncommon to develop an emotional attachment after such an intimate encounter. It's like really looking forward to your next date - but it is only for an hour and it is a business. Yes, you may have a "connection" but keep it in the context of how it developed - it is a business connection. Enjoy it for what it is. Repeat as necessary (after your head slap heals).
Join a bowling league like I did.

Only problem is, it was when I work as a bus boy at Hooters.

Wahh..Wahh.....Waaaaa....fail

I had the worse case of orange balls ever.
I wouldn't recommend getting in a relationship with a girl that you fuck the first time you meet, much less a hooker. Hell I pay for providers so I don't have to wake up next to bar girls who will be in my pocket. Nobody does anything for nothing in this life. If you have feelings for a provider time to hangup the hobby, and get a girlfriend.
1234:

Been there, done that. Thought I had learned my lesson early on in the hobby, but then, after being around for over 10-years, I met someone who I thought was a 'keeper'. This time I had to be brought back to reality by the provider herself, where the only semblance of 'love' was 'tough love' as I was let down as gently as possible back to reality.

Upon reflection, I was reminded of a couple cruises I was on. Oh, the first day is soooo wonderful and it only gets better as the cruise continues, but then on the last day the crew's demeanor changes to one of 'thank you for the tip' while getting the passengers off of the ship as impersonally and quickly as possible, and for good reason: The crew only has a few hours to take care of personal items before it's back to the ship for the next sailing.

Some of these providers are truly remarkably awesome gifted ladies, the kind one would really like to have been acquainted with "on the other side" as I refer to the life outside of the hobby as being.

This is a tough pill for newbies to swallow,and I think some here have tried to make you swallow this reality with a shot of vinegar, but I'm trying to do this with an amount of sugar which I hope is going to make this easier for you to swallow.

If sex for you is 'making love' then "run Forrest run" because the 'hobby' isn't "normal".
Ignore these nay-sayers! Tell her you love her! One of three things will happen. She'll either run like hell and you'll never see her again. Or you both will wind up in a Vegas hotel married by Elvis. Or she'll ask for a helluva lot of money and refuse to fuck you anymore...which is like marriage but without the Vegas Elvis.
Relationships are a subjective investment (emotional, mental, spiritual).

Hobbying is an objective investment (time, money).

Very simple.
Two things could happen, kinda like Hercules said. She might have the same feelings for you and is cautious about revealing them. Or, you may upset her and she may not want to ever see you again. And that's it...all or nothing.

Or...you could just keep seeing her, be careful what you say and you'll still have that GFE experience with someone you seem to care about.

You wouldn't be the first or the last guy to connect with a Provider and have a happy life together.
See other providers, notice plural, until you can handle it. Don't tell her because you might want to see her in the future when you get your head straight. Though the post has probably tipped her off.
Hey Joey 1234,
I agree with everyone else. The providers DO NOT want your love, they want your money. This is their business. It supports their family. You would be surprised how many providers have husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, and kids. You want to have feelings for someone, go to Match.com.

Let's say you do express your love. Here are HER options:
1. ignore you, women know if a guy expresses his love for someone he barely knows the relationship has no chance
2. run from you (now you sound like a potential stalker)
3. accept your love and use you like an ATM, taking all your money for her ________ (fill in the blank) sick kids, sick relatives, child support, rent, food, car payments, etc etc. When in reality you will be supporting her pimp.

And if she says she loves you too, don't give her any money and ask for free sex. See
how long she "loves" you. Originally Posted by dallaswill
++1,000
Oh lord....this is silly

Get this train-wreck in progress over with already and just go ahead and give her your credit cards and run...run run Forest!

= some people shouldn't hobby (period)
Just tell her that love is free and your sessions should be too, then see how that works out for you. You already know the answer.