COVID "Vaccinations" are here forever

With as many shares of both Moderna and Pfizer I bought 6 months ago, I hope they force every motherfucker on the planet take the damn shots even though I don't even believe the government should force people to take it. BUT, I care a hell of a lot more about the size of my wallet so there's that.
Truth

https://t.me/rrndaily/109855 Originally Posted by bambino
It makes no sense. Supposedly the hospitals are currently being overwhelmed, more than they ever have been. A year ago we introduced a vaccine, that 70% of the population has now taken, that purportedly prevented hospitalization. How exactly does one explain that?
With as many shares of both Moderna and Pfizer I bought 6 months ago, I hope they force every motherfucker on the planet take the damn shots even though I don't even believe the government should force people to take it. BUT, I care a hell of a lot more about the size of my wallet so there's that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

interesting post from a guy who this time last year was scoffing at wearing a mask.
So much for Lucas’s wallet;

https://www.katc.com/news/covering-l...sses?_amp=true

BAHAHAHAHA
With as many shares of both Moderna and Pfizer I bought 6 months ago, I hope they force every motherfucker on the planet take the damn shots even though I don't even believe the government should force people to take it. BUT, I care a hell of a lot more about the size of my wallet so there's that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
.... Crikey... What a principled fellow you are.

### Salty
What does loving money have to do with principles? I don't give a damn where my money comes from as long as it is legal. I have two jobs - I work for a large firm and I am the supervisor of where I tell my money to go work for me.

Principles have nothing to do with that fact. I've never once in my life screwed anybody over when it comes to money. Every cent I have I've earned the right way without stepping on anyone's throat to get it. Staying true to that principle is the one I am the most proud of because that's against my code.

I'd also like to add, you guys support Trump, thus his crooked as fuck business practices but you want to throw shade at a nobody like me? Give me a fucking break and get off your high horses just because I think Trump is a crooked lying piece of shit.
You should change your handle to Gordon Gekko.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxYOQS6ggk
I literally do not know anyone who has had the wuhan flu
  • oeb11
  • 11-15-2021, 07:13 PM
Comment - given that coronaviruses are extremely mutable - which is why we have no vaccine for teh common cold, the wuhan virus is of teh same family - and shows signs of extreme mutability also.

Very much as teh Influenza a virus - which requires a new vaccine yearly
China may well have gifted us ( the world) with a mutable virus requiring a new booster every year.

Only time will tell.
  • oeb11
  • 11-15-2021, 07:15 PM
What does loving money have to do with principles? I don't give a damn where my money comes from as long as it is legal. I have two jobs - I work for a large firm and I am the supervisor of where I tell my money to go work for me.

Principles have nothing to do with that fact. I've never once in my life screwed anybody over when it comes to money. Every cent I have I've earned the right way without stepping on anyone's throat to get it. Staying true to that principle is the one I am the most proud of because that's against my code.

I'd also like to add, you guys support Trump, thus his crooked as fuck business practices but you want to throw shade at a nobody like me? Give me a fucking break and get off your high horses just because I think Trump is a crooked lying piece of shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

LM does like to be arrogant and supercilious ( and forgot to mention his 3 -' count them' - Ivy League degrees. )

and does hate Trump.

SAD!

however - anyone who uses f-bombs as usual communicative discourse - must have an Ivy league education.
I literally do not know anyone who has had the wuhan flu Originally Posted by winn dixie
I know two people who have had it. They were both fine in a week or two but they both still complain that their taste buds remain fucked up.
What does loving money have to do with principles?. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
for shame, sir! Don't you know on this esteemed online community devoted to paying whores to get fucked that we demand those of the highest regard. No scurrilous characters will be admitted into our club!

Really sad to see the investment in GE (bedside monitors) for all those ventilators didn't pan out. Time to scoop up all those empty store fronts now that small businesses have all been forced out. WOOOO!
Some dude on a hooker board who purportedly protects his home with a lever action squirrel rifle is Gordon Gecko in real life. Tough sell man.
  • Tiny
  • 11-15-2021, 08:21 PM
SARS-CoV-2 Infection Rate Skyrockets in Most Vaccinated U.S. State; NIH to Debate "Ethics" of COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates

������@COVID19Up: TrialSite News reported on Sunday (Nov. 14) that Vermont—the most "fully vaccinated" state in the nation—is now dealing with record numbers of new SARS-CoV-2 infections, as well as COVID-19 deaths.

What is going on? Why do we continue to see in the most heavily vaccinated nations and several states in the U.S. inordinately high rates of infection?

Meanwhile, there’s an interesting debate happening over COVID-19 vaccine mandates at National Institute of Health (NIH), the workplace of Dr. Fauci.

The NIH will hold a “round-table session” on December 1 to discuss the “ethics” of COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

Join our 28K strong news channel:
@COVID19Up

Join our 10K member group chat:
@COVID1984Chat Originally Posted by bambino
Whoop de doo.

Vermont cumulatively has suffered 63 COVID deaths per 100,000 from COVID, the lowest in the USA. For comparison, Texas and Pennsylvania are at 251 and 253 respectively.

Vermont, population 600,000, has been averaging 1 to 2 COVID deaths per day since the end of August. The area where I live, with a population half that size, averaged 2 to 4 deaths per day for months. We're still around 2 to 3 per day now.

The vaccines work.

Infections are not a good basis for comparison. States and countries that test more will identify more infections.
What makes you think the vaccine is responsible for those numbers?