What does/should a GFE appointment consist of?

GREATEST
FUCK
EVER

Good lover
French kissing
Engaging

Giving and receiving pleasure
Feelings of euphoria
Ecstasy

Gentle
Friends with no entanglements
Erotic
GFE is a mental state. It's an attitude. It's almost a magic we posses. Some ladies have it, some don't. The care, expression and art in which we deliver these things called acronyms is only partly what makes it gfe, imo.
  • Loxly
  • 07-23-2013, 07:48 AM
Minimum GFE requirements:
  1. Be as fresh as I am (DATY/BBBJ)
  2. LTF or DFK
  3. Engaging (convo,etc.)
  4. Be sensual and relaxed- no rush
  5. Be on time
4 and 5 is where many fail since, if they're late, they feel rushed and lose their focus. It's also my major reason for negative reviews since I normally book well in advance and always with a 1 hr. minimum. So there's not much reason for failing on those two points. (Yes... there are exceptions)
Thanks all for the input. I really didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.
In my opinion m.s.o.g. should be a requisite for g.f.e.
In my opinion m.s.o.g. should be a requisite for g.f.e. Originally Posted by actionman98

I JUST ASSUMED That This Went WITHOUT SAYING,

BUT MOST DEFINITELY If You Can Make This Happen,

THEN FOR SURE!!!!!

***Just A Wee Bit Of Follow Up Since MAJORITY Seems To Think This Is

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!! AND I CONCUR!!!!! ***

It depends on the gent, really. Some want 3 pops, others take no time to get to their only one and cherish the cuddles and pillow talk. Others want a segue into soft PSE action. Speak up about your wishes and the right girls will follow.
How 'bout "The Redneck GFE?" You come over, put your smelly feet up on her coffee table and start watching the game. You ask her for a beer, she yells at you for putting your feet up and tells you that you never take her anywhere special and that she wants to talk. Then she asks you if her butt looks big in this dress and leaves you sitting alone while she yells at her mother, sister, bff and THEN sends you home after you pay her rate because she has a headache!
  • kSoze
  • 07-23-2013, 10:57 PM
It depends on the gent, really. Some want 3 pops, others take no time to get to their only one and cherish the cuddles and pillow talk. Others want a segue into soft PSE action. Speak up about your wishes and the right girls will follow. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
+1
I like to edge, tease and prolong, myself. It makes the finale that much more explosive. Sometimes I ask if he can go twice, so I will know how to pace everything. If he can go more than twice, I turn the edging down a few notches and go into high gear, lol! Msog should be part of it, imo. These youngsters these days just don't know how to take care of a man!
If you want GFE then you better be a nice BFE. I have had guys who are afraid of getting more than one bell. There are other ways to make a man cum other than letting him pound the kitty.
... There are other ways to make a man cum other than letting him pound the kitty. Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love
There are ??? DO TELL !!!
... and to keep with topic categorize them into GFE/PSE/BDSM/etc ....
10 minutes of the girl asking " Have I gained weight since we met ?" 5 minutes of her snooping through your phone. Ten minutes of her fantasizing about y'all's wedding , and the last 5 minutes she is simply ignoring you because you didn't seem sincerely excited about the wedding conversation. True blue GFE .
msog is gfe