Glory Hole

awwww hellll no!
I wouldn't do it but that's just me. If I did do it....the wall would have to be very thin for them to get much of it
  • bbkid
  • 02-04-2010, 07:44 AM
If I did do it....the wall would have to be very thin for them to get much of it Originally Posted by tbone2u
So I hear...............
Damn...all this time I thought you were my buddy
  • Trnch
  • 02-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Good Luck with that glory hole thing. But HELL NO for me.

Awww trnch dude that's nasty lol
Wow....trnch that is just wrong.
No officer...I have a wide stance when I go pee.

...but the back stinks...but those places DO STINK and TGFT... your cock is the only thing cock thats been in it..then ya have fun knock yourself out otherwise I would be leary..
I mean what about the other dudes stickin it there....Its too risky with germs and possible stds...
Glory holes STINK!.. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
:shakehead :

NEVERMIND....WAY WAY WAY too EASY!!
Yeah I don't think I will be doing the glory hole fantasy lol
oh bite me..lol!

Was that pertaining to Moi or sexually active women in general?

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SPANK YOU WITH MY CUNT ON YOUR FACE!!

Jwbill The glory holes usually smell like Urinals only a little worse...if u really want to check it out we can meet there tommorrow for a little fun before we play.

Alot of homosexuals like to go to adult bookstores because thats where other homosexuals hang and suck for free..

Unless they are little hustlers...like RBJ..or um Ratina!

Oh I cant wait to get fucked good he sent me apic of his monster too yum!

Bye

Kisses,
Cercy
:shakehead :

NEVERMIND....WAY WAY WAY too EASY!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam

glory hole you say?
I was her date, a very unique and quick experience. I used hand santizer wipes all over. Place smelt like piss. Did not stay for more than a minute or two. Also when you bring a lady into an atmosphere like that you have to be extra careful for her safety. When a woman walks into a ABS the guys tend to crowd around and some are not respectful.

Made me feel uneasy with my arm around her side, theaters are worse b/c you can't close the door.

Some guys bring their wives/girlfriends if they like to share and are exhibitionist.
Damn, Cercy, you look good in that pic!! You have changed a lot since I last saw you! We need to get together again!