The most recent Lesson in "Crossing the Line" - As the Holidays approach and lonliness sets in

When you allow people close to you and it goes south in such a public way it is a reminder of how careful you have to be when allowing that. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
I agree.

But the issue here is much more about why people that choose to get involved with each other from these on-line communities feel the need to come back to the community to trash each other when it is going south.

IRL Most people prefer to simply not discuss it with anyone. They split and go about their own business.

Unless of course they live in a Trailer Park in which case the magnitude of their public outbursts is proportional to the size of their trailer!!
Unless of course they live in a Trailer Park in which case the magnitude of their public outbursts is proportional to the size of their trailer!! Originally Posted by Whispers
Are you dissin' me again??? My trailer is the largest one in the park but one of the smallest for drama and public outbursts...(and its the best looking one too!)

IJS,

G
there's a huge difference between your trailer and the kind of trailers were talking about and you know that. you's still has the wheels on it! I think what contributes to the craziness is the concept of living in a mobile home that is no longer mobile. you don't stay in 1 spot long enough for it to bother you
well, Whispers, that brought a tear to my eye. Very touching. Seriously. You have such a sensitive side sometimes.

I've had a number of relationships develop in the hobby over the years. They CAN end badly, but they don't have to. Yes, communication is key, and for me, in a current hobby relationship situation, something arose that almost ended it. I've been seeing the lady since June, and we enjoy a great deal of "Off The Clock" fun together. She was upset that I was having other fun as well, but I had to remind her that we are only enjoying our time together off the clock, and that 5 days a week, she is on the clock. After talking it through, we worked it out, and things are back to just being fun again.

Hobby relationships are tricky, but sometimes are some of the best I've experienced.
I want one of those....I think. Thanks to all those that offered there experiences. It could go a long long way. I for one have really enjoyed hanging out with the males and females from this board. I haven't met a person that I disliked at all so far....I don't want to get to emotional here cuz when it rains....I make it stop. Hope to learn some more from the wisemen of the board.
well, Whispers, that brought a tear to my eye. Very touching. Seriously. You have such a sensitive side sometimes.

I've had a number of relationships develop in the hobby over the years. They CAN end badly, but they don't have to. Yes, communication is key, and for me, in a current hobby relationship situation, something arose that almost ended it. I've been seeing the lady since June, and we enjoy a great deal of "Off The Clock" fun together. She was upset that I was having other fun as well, but I had to remind her that we are only enjoying our time together off the clock, and that 5 days a week, she is on the clock. After talking it through, we worked it out, and things are back to just being fun again.

Hobby relationships are tricky, but sometimes are some of the best I've experienced. Originally Posted by SeX PisToL
I couldn't agree more!
I have had the pleasure of meeting some really great guys and ladies on here and enjoyed hanging out and going to strip clubs and other places. But again in limited doses, not every week or even every month.

I get in to much trouble sometimes...