S.O.S I NEED A PLACE TO RENT

Fucking ridiculous...
You can't fix STUPID!!!!
Damn, the ladies are worse than the hobbyists'.
  • BLM69
  • 02-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Damn, the ladies are worse than the hobbyists'. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
They can eat you up quickly, It's not like the op posted the address to the place.
Always the same providers starting drama for no reason. She gave a general area....just like every review on here.
Just joined Bobby... Wonder who you REALLY are.
Wonder whom all all of us are, but then again that is the point if this board.
Damn, the ladies are worse than the hobbyists'. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
The same ladies that try to tell other providers what to do but offer no help.
They just show up to bitch, complain, and give orders.

CG
She gave an ACTUAL street name, which EVERYONE ought to know is a huge NO-NO. She has been around a very long time and knew that she should not have put this post in co-ed. You guys bash each other and us on the daily. If we disagree with her, as fellow providers, we have every right to do so.
I, for one, find the name of the place and what goes on there quite funny.
Wonder whom all all of us are, but then again that is the point if this board. Originally Posted by bobbybahama22
The "point" is on the top of your head.

****Mr. NEW NAME.....long time lurker, but never joined per ISO section****

Funny stuff
The "point" is on the top of your head.

****Mr. NEW NAME.....long time lurker, but never joined per ISO section****

Funny stuff Originally Posted by Invisible1
Guess an outside perspective isn't appreciated. Way to welcome new members lol. I'd be happy to give you a little prick Invisible...and your horse
I got a nibble......**big grin**
Smells like fish......or is that B.O.?
I wonder if I can reel this big fish story in??? Doubtful.

"Outside perspective"..... more funny stuff.

"Give me a little prick"?? My gosh, you have gone to the "back side" (aka the dark side). The force is not very strong with this one. I would never offer you a back door unless I was **grunt** pushing you on the way out.
I got a nibble......**big grin**
Smells like fish......or is that B.O.?
I wonder if I can reel this big fish story in??? Doubtful.

"Outside perspective"..... more funny stuff.

"Give me a little prick"?? My gosh, you have gone to the "back side" (aka the dark side). The force is not very strong with this one. I would never offer you a back door unless I was **grunt** pushing you on the way out. Originally Posted by Invisible1
The fact you like to troll is a glimpse into your petty little mind. Enjoy it, princess. It's sad this community has come to this, you have these "veterans" to thank. *casting my own line, with bait*
I'm a little late commenting, but the street name she provided is actually several in the same general area: lane, street, ect .I have been to at least three complexes (/and condominiums) in a ten minute radius that are 'hooker havens.' .... with BT on the street name.