SHARIA LAW COMES TO TEXAS.....

Why exactly do we need to import all these muslim wackos? We certainly dnot need illegals from south of the border either.
  • shanm
  • 03-06-2015, 08:38 PM
^^Good news! Another Idiot has joined the ranks!
^^Good news! Another Idiot has joined the ranks! Originally Posted by shanm
Goddamn, not another one! It's hard enough keeping it together up in here without all these johnny-come-lately motherfuckers crashing the party. Beam me up, Scotty!

SPAM
Immigration from parasitic peoples is destroying the western world.
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where's my drink, boy? Are you too busy worshipping obama and praying toward mecca?
^Let me ask you this. Aren't you part of the same Klan that argues that gays shouldn't be allowed to marry?

Well, isn't that based on biblical law? Last time I checked the bible was formed somewhere in the middle east. Doesn't that make it a form of FOREIGN law?

The paranoia among your Klan is hilarious. Originally Posted by shanm
According to the people who study this (we call them scientists), all of us came out of Africa. So we are all Africans (and that includes the native Americans). You come up with some stupid comparisons Shanna but this may be the stupidest.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/shariatexas.asp Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Where's my drink, boy? Are you too busy worshipping obama and praying toward mecca? Originally Posted by rapcat
He'sss baaaaaack!
Another rumor, wrapped in a lie, presented as an alarming attack on America by Whir-LIE-turd.

Don't you ever get tired of lying, you shameful asshole?

Shameless asshole.

^^Good news! Another Idiot has joined the ranks! Originally Posted by shanm
shanm on you... you are going to pay, BOY.
He'sss baaaaaack! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Sodomite Oxygen Thief, Shit Eater the Doey Rider supports ...

• shanm
  • 03-07-2015, 12:28 AM
According to the people who study this (we call them scientists), all of us came out of Africa. So we are all Africans (and that includes the native Americans). You come up with some stupid comparisons Shanna but this may be the stupidest. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

^HAHA!

I think we should listen to JDIdiot. He is the authority when it comes to STUPID!
But its a paradox because everything he says is equally as stupid!

Are you hallucinating again, JDidiot? What the FUCK does Africa have to do with any of this?

shanm on you... you are going to pay, BOY. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Speaking of Idiots, Look who showed up! You know, for such a cowardly cunt, you sure are brave putting up your face in your display II-DOLT! You are a pussy, asshole and a taint all in one! And face down ass up is how you are most of the time!
Short memory huh?

YOU made the idiotic claim that since the basis of our laws came out of the Middle East....you do the math. I don't want to repeat your stupidity, it might rub off.
  • shanm
  • 03-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Short memory huh?

YOU made the idiotic claim that since the basis of our laws came out of the Middle East....you do the math. I don't want to repeat your stupidity, it might rub off. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What it meant, JDIdiot, is how christians like you reject Sharia law on the basis of it being a foreign law, but then you same conservashits argue the importance of another foreign law (biblical law) when it comes to gay marriage. See the double-standard there JDMoron?