BP - Why do you do it ?

Seems to me they like the thrill, and new freshness of finding a bp gal. I just wish some of them read the red signs before going in. You gotta look where you can for the "new", hell its some eccie ladies with shaky reps out there. One just says "verified provider", while the other is a maybe, or legit.
Uh, cause the super models post on there, duh!
Adult FriendFinder was a great place for me until meeting my SO. I had some unique experiences playing on the site. But like everything else, it got old and stale but the adventure was always there if you could just find it.
some of it is because the girls on ECCIE need your real name, address, many provider references, and then they STILL don't accept you as a client. and screening can take several days for whatever reason.

i had a girl ask me for refs, i gave them to her and she said that they weren't good enough refs. so that is why some of us don't really bother with the girls on here. they simply make it too difficult to schedule.

im the type of guy who doesn't feel like going thru an intense screening process on Monday to see a girl on Thursday. Originally Posted by fredloveshead
P411 should alleviate most of the aforementioned pain ?
Well I agree with almost all the post. Before BP was so stick in the mud about what you could say I mean I could have fancy colors and different texts and flashy symbols my ads were so catchy and you don't know how many guys would come see me because my fun and bold spirit came out in how I did my ads. I understand BP is haveing problems with underage pimping and trafficking but that has nothing to do with how many words or if you can have style or not. Now you can only have 500 characters. Even though I was one of the first girls to buy a manner ad on aspd when eccie came on it took me 3 months to get provider status. Hell Caremell is comeing up with me to Austin and she still doesn't have provider status and shes been trying since before the super bowl when she came to Dallas to visit me. And another reason men may do it cause they know that they can email the girl and get more info email address etc and search her on here anyway under reviews. I advertised on there before because it was fast simple and brought me traffic and guys knew I DID NOT HAVE A PIMP and normally have a few girlfriends that were working with me or traveling with me. SOME girls don't like rules and boudaries so they liked back page and alot of hobbiest LUV GIRLS WITH NO RULES AND BOUNDARIES!.lol This Cajun girl right here has and likes boundaries and also likes freedom so she uses both to advertises. Originally Posted by Majichands
I did not realize the obtaining VP status here is a difficult process.

And I understand and respect it when you say "fewer rules".

I suppose a few bad apples take advantage of the lack of rules, and spoil it for the rest.

As for myself, I've seen too many BP horror stories and very few good ones (to complement all the bad ones).

So I avoid BP.

I guess that I avoid BP is apparent, since I asked the original Q.
Hmmmmm

But what is the problem with bp gals, if you research that number, tine eye those pics, google that number and check for reviews you should be fine. Now if you go in blindly, well you get bad results.

Now I am aware bp gals are famous for bait and switch, which is true. Pimps galore, and terrible services. But if you research and find a gem off bp, whats the problem. Its plenty of gems who advertise bp and never heard of boards, p411, or TER.
No mention of the wonderful guys WE get off BP?

That is the plus of us advertising there.

Lisa.lisa your avatar cracks me up every time I see it! (cracks me up>>>>knee slap!)
Hmmmmm

But what is the problem with bp gals, if you research that number, tine eye those pics, google that number and check for reviews you should be fine. Now if you go in blindly, well you get bad results.

Now I am aware bp gals are famous for bait and switch, which is true. Pimps galore, and terrible services. But if you research and find a gem off bp, whats the problem. Its plenty of gems who advertise bp and never heard of boards, p411, or TER. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I am going to assume (but not take the time to investigate), that you advertise on BP and have had favorable results ? If so, please share - from your perspective - the pros and cons ?
No mention of the wonderful guys WE get off BP?

That is the plus of us advertising there.

Lisa.lisa your avatar cracks me up every time I see it! (cracks me up>>>>knee slap!) Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W.
I should like to leave that to the well endowed imagination where even black matter can not sustain its happy-happy-joy-joy attitude without obvious decit.

I'm implying that as the psycology approaches the ridiculous inescapable gravity of the event horizon (18 yr old bimbo, or the the gold toothed pimp, or the self-procliamed-good-lookin' john who has never heard of a shower - take ur pick), even a black hole knows to run away to a more palatable dimention by gleefully accepting defeat and announcing "THAT'S IT... I'm outaa' here !!!"

AMEN.
Yes I advertise on bp.

Not so great stuff

Hagglers
No clue what research is?
No hobby etiquette
Ask too many damn questions- see that research statement.
The meaning of discretion is just lost on them.

Good Stuff

No idea what a board is - sometimes its a good thing.
Content
Pleasant, non-over bearing, non aggressive
They don't compare notes - well provider x does this for this, you should to.
I hate to say this, but its true, but after numerous tries of trying finding a nice provider who will not rob them, cheat them, give bad service. They generally stay with one or two steady providers.
I advertise on BP and have almost exclusively until I joined eccie like a week ago. I have never had an issue with anyone I've met on there, and I am not any of those things you mentioned above. I guess it just depends...you have to use your best judgment too. At least half my business comes from there right now and I have no complaints. (knock on wood)
I am going to assume (but not take the time to investigate), that you advertise on BP and have had favorable results ? If so, please share - from your perspective - the pros and cons ? Originally Posted by rrrabbit
OK I'll bite... pro:
the wonderful gentlemen that I meet... who only knows about Bp or CL .... and they have been ripped off many times. They find a gal who is enthusiastic with the session, who delivers a wonderful session, who is kind, sweet and friendly & she will find a repeat client for as often he will treat himself. He won't even think of looking at the other ads. I've had it told to me, many times almost a quote from at least 3 guys. How many who don't say, are in the same position? Ya gotta love those guys!!!

(Capitalism is a 2 way street, he won't come back unless he is "treated" well while there.)

Cons: OK I will admit w/o reading the boards he might not be as knowledgeable about the ways things work but the "gentlemen" part well makes up for the uneducated part. He errs on the side of respect.

The crazy, silly ones won't even get a call back so I'm cool there.
first because many providers close doors after 10pm
second many providers close doors after 10pm
stacee adams was a great recent catch

other than that forget it.