No make up - what do you think?

I never wear makeup. I enjoy my beauty(or lack of depending on your opinion) with all my freckles, wrinkles, blemishes and scars. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Yup.
  • Crock
  • 07-20-2017, 08:27 AM
I despise makeup. I hate the mess it leaves. I hate the fakeness it promotes. I know some women love it, but I do not.
This is hard because so many clients have different views on this subject.

If we don't wear makeup at all- she didn't put in effort. She does not look like her pics, she looked plain or fugly old looking etc etc

Then there are a lot of guys who dislike makeup.

This is why I love the fact that p411 has a space to fill out about a guys likes and dislikes.. if you love/hate makeup then just state your preferences beforehand. I know it would suck to spend unnecessary time getting made up only for a guy to hate it.

If I'm on a time crunch, have a workout afterwards, or im going to tan after an appointment I will sometimes ask if they don't mind me skipping the makeup. Only once have I been told they would rather me wear makeup.
  • grean
  • 07-20-2017, 09:00 AM
SO asks, "honey whose red lipstick is that on your dick?"
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2017, 09:11 AM
I appreciate when they take the time to get ready and put quality make up on such a Mac and similar brands, I think most guys hate it because the rush job and cheap products that are used,

When have you seen celebrity on the red carpet with a cheap rush job make up? I know it's not the same but you guys get my point, good make up and hair is always better.
... I've always worn make up, even when just running errands. It makes me feel confident Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
^^^ This is very much to the point. You know what makes a woman look good, hot, exciting? It isn't wearing makeup. It isn't wearing no makeup. It isn't wearing the dress and heels and elaborate lingerie. It isn't wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

It's her feeling confident. It's her feeling attractive. A woman who feels hot ... is hot.

There's no single answer to this that applies to every woman. Each one has a different idea of what a good look is. And, you know? Each one is correct.

It's not complicated.
Thank you for all the input.

He saw my quick picture I sent him of what I looked like yesterday, hair half tied up, glasses on (I haven't been wearing them meeting a client and I'm out of contacts that I can wear comfortably), and a band t-shirt on.

He got a chance to reply and said I looked great. I had a feeling this was going to be a good session.

He had brought a snack, since he had been traveling all day (It was a longer appointment, I had researched his reviews, and had an idea of what he liked - another benefit of P411, you can fill that out as well so we have some kind of idea more than what we can see on reviews)

While he showered, I got down to just t-shirt and panties.
It was such a refreshing appointment. I hope he comes back to see me when he is in town. If I could write more of a review, I totally would.

I'll happily give a good reference for him, anytime.
Ladies, you'll love this guy.

After seeing some of the fucktards behavior on here, since getting back into this a little more than I have been, it was really a breath of fresh air. (Not saying anything negative about any other clients I have personally seen. I haven't turned down any references lately based on experience, just maybe I don't have a record of our contact)

Thanks again for all the input. I have a new outlook on how I will proceed until I exit.
  • L.A.
  • 07-20-2017, 11:40 AM
Dear Diary..................

Just poking fun....glad it worked out for you!
This is a fantasy for me. I like being blown away by how beautiful a girl is. I appreciate that level of effort. However, it's not needed all the time. Some girls are naturally beautiful and need very little if any makeup. But most have flaws. If I want to wake up next to a woman not wearing any makeup I can stay home. most women need some makeup to Accent their positives and diminish their negatives. The better you look, the more I enjoy the session and the more likely I am to come back. Over time, this may become less important as I know you better and appreciate you more. But unless you're one of those natural beauties, I do not want to spend money to see you not looking your best. If this were asocial or off the clock thing, I might be more forgiving. But I am paying for a fantasy and that is what I want. you looking your best to show you appreciate my business.
when a woman stops making herself up, it can be a signal to the man that she is taking him for granted and no longer fully appreciates him. I know this is very generalized and there are exceptions. but that is what a woman indicates to me when she is not at her best when she sees me
My last girlfriend did hair and makeup for a living. It was four months before she let me see her when she was not perfect. Thank goodness she looked hot anyway. it was 6 months before I got to see her without her hair done. And I greatly appreciated all the effort and showed it to her every chance I could
I really don't like women with heavy makeup. Light makeup is okay if tastefully done but I don't want a woman that looks like a mannequin.
  • Caleb
  • 07-20-2017, 04:04 PM
This is hard because so many clients have different views on this subject.

If we don't wear makeup at all- she didn't put in effort. She does not look like her pics, she looked plain or fugly old looking etc etc

Then there are a lot of guys who dislike makeup.

This is why I love the fact that p411 has a space to fill out about a guys likes and dislikes.. if you love/hate makeup then just state your preferences beforehand. I know it would suck to spend unnecessary time getting made up only for a guy to hate it.

If I'm on a time crunch, have a workout afterwards, or im going to tan after an appointment I will sometimes ask if they don't mind me skipping the makeup. Only once have I been told they would rather me wear makeup. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
And this goes the other way, too. There are some ladies I have met who are very *attached* to their make up.

What's most important to me is that my lady feel comfortable and sexy. Ze rocks those freckles with no make up and always looks hot. Other ladies seem to feel more comfortable with make up, or spray tan, or other embellishments.

I haven't met a naked lady yet that didnt get my attention. With or without make up, the naked female form is beautiful. With confidence, the naked female form becomes hot and sexy. So I say do whatever makes you feel confident.
when a woman stops making herself up, it can be a signal to the man that she is taking him for granted and no longer fully appreciates him. I know this is very generalized and there are exceptions. but that is what a woman indicates to me when she is not at her best when she sees me Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I agree with this 100% maybe that makes me old school or just plain old lol
Nope, neither Laura ... you are just a woman. Do what floats your taint.