John McCain agrees with what I been saying all along: Trump doesn't represent the GOP!!!

There are a lot of elected officials that do not represent the GOP.

I think this is good since the GOP needs to be taken over by people that will listen to, and do what the voters ask of them. Not many of them up there doing that now.

Give us the House!
Give us the Senate!
Give us a break, we aren't doing any of that shit we promised.
What if your a 6'4" 255lb former Drill Sergeant of Italian descent with a little penis, head injuries, fake reviews and who prematurely ejaculates?

Who would that person be a spokesman for?
There are a lot of elected officials that do not represent the GOP. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Exactly. The GOP doesn't represent the GOP anymore.

Trump will change that. For the better.
Trump is getting battered by the democrat machine.. they know his weakness is to shoot from the hip, they are playing into that.. and it's working.. Assange better have some explosive email shit left, or this election is over. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

That ain't true, QUIT saying it!... or quit watching TV... Here let me help you. Check out a real American site to get your head right... https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Assange has more truth to come!

Assange has more truth to come!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Beware the "October surprise".
Not looking too good for Shrillery.
What if your a 6'4" 255lb former Drill Sergeant of Italian descent with a little penis, head injuries, fake reviews and who prematurely ejaculates?

Who would that person be a spokesman for? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The Italian National Guard.
The Italian National Guard. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Or the Jizz Mopper Union.
Or the Jizz Mopper Union. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Isn't EKIM the "head " of that union ?

Who would that person be a spokesman for? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The Italian National Guard. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or the Jizz Mopper Union. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Isn't EKIM the "head " of that union ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'd say that about sums it up for the reach around crew just add assup and you have well packed fudge cake
You are a simpleton - there are proud muslims serving our country each and every day- wTF has Trump done in his life? Have you been tool atlantic city and seen the carnage Trump has left from his many failed bankruptcies? I bet I have a higher credit score than Trump you doofus! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Trump probably agrees there are proud Muslims serving our country. The question is will all the new ones pledge their allegiance to the US Constitution or to ISIS.

I'd say that about sums it up for the reach around crew just add assup and you have well packed fudge cake Originally Posted by gary5912
Luke reminds me of JimEd or that guy who had the Luke Skywalker pic as his avatar. He's definitely ARC material.

Hey Luke! Did you ever skydive into the Panama Canal?
Did I just see the same folks that supported the McCain/Palin ticket with all their might just say McCain is no longer welcome in the GOP. You guys really have lost your minds. whats next Reagan is a RINO?
That's like saying you love pussy but not enough to want to fuck it. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do you "love" pussy?
...Trump is getting battered by the democrat machine.. they know his weakness is to shoot from the hip, they are playing into that.. and it's working.. Assange better have some explosive email shit left, or this election is over. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
A year ago, HillaryNoMore was 16 points ahead of Trump, and he was written off by the same media pounding on him with ONE ISSUE .....

... there is only one reason there will not be another major attack on U.S. soil between now and election day .....

... ISIS wants HillaryNoMore!
"The Kahns were silent when Bush, who started the war president.. They said nothing the way Obama handled the Mideast. Only 12 years later when Trump talk of restricting travel to our Country did they become outraged

Kahn moved from Pakistan to the United Arab Emirates, which is known as a hotbed for Muslim Brotherhood activity. Now, he runs a law firm based in New York City KM Khan Law Office, which focuses on bringing Muslim immigrants into America:

Khan’s own website for his own personal law firm KM Khan Law Office shows he represents clients in the business of buying visas to enter the United States. One of his specific areas of practice, according to the website, is “E2 Treaty Investors, EB5 Investments & Related Immigration Services.”

Khan has all sorts of financial, legal, and political connections to the Clintons through his old law firm, the mega-D.C. firm Hogan Lovells LLP. That firm did Hillary Clinton’s taxes for years, starting when Khan still worked there involved in, according to his own website, matters “firm wide”—back in 2004. It also has represented, for years, the government of Saudi Arabia in the United States. Saudi Arabia, of course, is a Clinton Foundation donor which—along with the mega-bundlers of thousands upon thousands in political donations to both of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016—plays right into the “Clinton Cash” narrative. The firm also at one time employed Loretta Lynch"

My first thought: Imagine that. So the Khan's presence was a stage show. Let's question Hillary about this. I 'll bet her answers would be the most honest and would really clear the air, of her intentions. Maybe, kinda like Chris Wallace's questions?
It is easy to shit on a gold star family as long as they are muzzes.