Hijackers.

The only football team in Texas is A&M my first plt leader was a grad. Never heard of any other schools in Texas that have football teams.
I am a lazy phuck, so lazy I am almost a Democrat. Waiting on disability checks to kick in before I go over to the dark side and start sticking my hand out and looking in the mailbox for my gummit check.
I sho nuff gwanna be sum kinda proud den, you juss weight.

I think I found me a live one for less than a buck fifty. Just my type, cheap.
She aint from around here or there for that matter. I bet she has a tight ass pussy. By the time the old 2 dogs finishes humping her leg she will be ready to rock. Yessirree Bob. Now if I can just pass her screening. I sure hope I dont need a land line.
I am a lazy phuck, so lazy I am almost a Democrat. Waiting on disability checks to kick in before I go over to the dark side and start sticking my hand out and looking in the mailbox for my gummit check.
I sho nuff gwanna be sum kinda proud den, you juss weight.

I think I found me a live one for less than a buck fifty. Just my type, cheap.
She aint from around here or there for that matter. I bet she has a tight ass pussy. By the time the old 2 dogs finishes humping her leg she will be ready to rock. Yessirree Bob. Now if I can just pass her screening. I sure hope I dont need a land line. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Fuckin classic! LMFAO

Fuckin land lines.
The only football team in Texas is A&M my first plt leader was a grad. Never heard of any other schools in Texas that have football teams. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
An Aggie fan?

who's your da-a-a-a-a-a-dy?
You guys really do know how entertain folks don't you?
All of you keep me giggling every time I read threads like this.

TY
yssup rider....
the same thing happened on indys....amish and his wolfpack buddies invaded the site like a swarm of locust hell bent on destruction....i think they migrated here after people on indys got tired of their crap....
they will also bad mouth indys at ever chance....
the same thing could happen here which would stunt all the recent growth of this site mentioned previously...
Absolutely. It seems as though you're not worthy to participate here unless you're a member of a certain club... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well I can only do what a man can do, Seems like the clicqueheads are here for a short period of time, they'll grow up one day. My advice is to kill 'em with kindness.
Damn we manged to get ol Stevie out of hiding.
How are you doing man?
You retired yet?
I am somewhat disturbed. My Pm has gone unanswered. The line must be long. Damn cheap pussy.
yssup rider....
the same thing happened on indys....amish and his wolfpack buddies invaded the site like a swarm of locust hell bent on destruction....i think they migrated here after people on indys got tired of their crap....
they will also bad mouth indys at ever chance....
the same thing could happen here which would stunt all the recent growth of this site mentioned previously... Originally Posted by stevepar
Lighten up Stevie. It was actually BSers Wolfpack. Now, head over to the Political forum. They accept guys that don't hobby. Like Aussie and Noob. They called guys like that trolls in the Stump. I will say this, there's not a whole lot of intelligent debate there. It only takes one post for the insults to fly. At least in the Stump, you might get thru one page before it degraded into a hissy fight.

How's your track days going.
Are we sure this is really Stevepar and not an imposter??? I mean he's posting outside of the political forum and he's not announcing the death of any celebrities
Are we sure this is really Stevepar and not an imposter??? I mean he's posting outside of the political forum and he's not announcing the death of any celebrities Originally Posted by amishgangster
He's there, and Ysswipe took care of the Mandela obituary already. Stay tuned. Actually, Stevie and Aussie go back to the ASPD days in the DMZ. Steve's no stranger to this site.
Hello Steve!
Welcome aboard.
Yeah, we know Stevepar.
Actually, Stevie and Aussie go back to the ASPD days in the DMZ. Steve's no stranger to this site. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm aware of this, however with all the recent impersonations going on lately....I.....would need....to.....see......more.. ....proof.....that....this is actually Steve