Intolerance by Gay Liberals in San Fransisco

I would think ousted CEO Brendon Eich should be able to sue Mozilla's board for wrongful termination and collect tens of millions, right? You're the lawyer, JL. I can't think of any legal defense for what the board did. Can they really fire him for a fucking political donation? They threw this guy overboard faster than Penn State ditched JoPa. The irony is I bet the company won't fire gays, no matter how bad or incompetent they are. Originally Posted by lustylad
I would love for him to sue and win. As others have stated, half the people in the country agree with what the guy did, as did the President of the USA at the time. This country is gay whipped at the moment.
The Muslims are in with the OlibRATS on the war against the white man... fuckem Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
its not the muslims are in with the olibrats, the olibrats are in with the muslims

in this country that is

as long as the muslims are in the vast minority..here

the muslims in power? the oblirats are going down..hard

if theres a terrorist event in America? they hope the perpetrator be found a white man and a Christian and not a muslim...that's very strange but their hatreds do have priorities...they will boo God you know..over and over, especially in their conventions...I wish their presidential candidates would just be truthful at the end of their speeches, instead of thanking God they need to thank the godless...why do they thank God?,.....that's just so curious..maybe that needs to be added to that list of lies that was being compiled..

I'm reminded of Winston Churchill's comment ...either about a tiger or a crocodile maybe...the liberals are like that....with a twist..they ride the tiger thinking they can eat it and not it eventually eating them, or that that time will never come... all for the sake of the moment. somehow they think America can go on as it is, with its economy and past work ethic and everything that has created America, everything they take for granted, even as they ever change and destroy the strengths that got us here

the democrat party is made up of disparate groups all cobbled together using each other to get something they don't have to work for, or, if environmentalism is your thing, to kill everyone off but themselves and/or to force everyone else to use roller skates to get around but not themselves, private jets for us because we are important
I would think ousted CEO Brendon Eich should be able to sue Mozilla's board for wrongful termination and collect tens of millions, right? You're the lawyer, JL. I can't think of any legal defense for what the board did. Can they really fire him for a fucking political donation? They threw this guy overboard faster than Penn State ditched JoPa. The irony is I bet the company won't fire gays, no matter how bad or incompetent they are. Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't think he was fired, the uprising from the employees against him created a hostile work environment for him

he resigned because he could no longer lead these sad despicable hate-filled nazis
Welcome to the new world of social media, cyber bashing at it's best.
No way. These fucks are pikers!
Now that they have the power, liberals don't put up with any bullshit from some poor bastard who opposed same sex marriage in 2008 by donating a pitiful $1000 to the push for the law opposing same-sex marriage, which was passed by California voters - then later overturned by the courts in favor of the redefiners of marriage.

It isn't really a matter of principle - it is a matter of who has the power and the votes.
Given enough power, they would probably make him hang by the neck until dead.
Eventually, conservatives may be required to wear a sign around their neck saying
"Kick me, I'm too ignorant to accept my superior liberal friends more enlightened beliefs".

I'm seeing a lot more Muslims in this area. When they make it to San Fransisco, I hope they receive a proper education on the subject because they are famously behind the times and violent towards gays, and we can't have that in our civilized society.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0MW1KY20140405 Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fuck that "poor bastard". Reaping what he has sown.
I don't think he was fired, the uprising from the employees against him created a hostile work environment for him

he resigned because he could no longer lead these sad despicable hate-filled nazis Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That could be classified as a "constructive discharge" which is like running off someone you don't like. Trying doing that to a female employee suing for sexual harassment.
Fuck that "poor bastard". Reaping what he has sown. Originally Posted by timpage
As is America. We are falling down the rathole.
Bet of 10 grand or Love Field - your choice! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Open invite?
Open invite? Originally Posted by UB9IB6
No weapons, but otherwise, I don't like you, so you are eligible
That could be classified as a "constructive discharge" which is like running off someone you don't like. Trying doing that to a female employee suing for sexual harassment. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
yeah

its like if Christians rioted and refused to work with a homosexual for not believing in Jesus

or Jews hating on someone for not having a Tefillin
How about lying on a battlefield wounded and refusing help from a gay medic.
Fuck that "poor bastard". Reaping what he has sown. Originally Posted by timpage
That "poor bastard" helped create the company where those butt-fuckers are working, Little-Timmy-tard. Those butt-fuckers should be the ones grovelling for their jobs.
That "poor bastard" helped create the company where those butt-fuckers are working, Little-Timmy-tard. Those butt-fuckers should be the ones grovelling for their jobs.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Amen to that - it is a twisted world we live in these days.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2014, 05:10 PM
. The irony is I bet the company won't fire gays, no matter how bad or incompetent they are. Originally Posted by lustylad

If you go work for Mozilla , you'd have a job for life lustylady.