What's Your Highest Price?

Sounds like a good time to me and even at 700, below the std for all nighters so you did well on the donation too.
Back in my first few months of hobbying almost a decade ago, when I still had more money than brains, I spent 800 for an overnight and 1000 for an all-day. I still see both of those ladies occasionally.

Most I've spent for a single hour is 350.
I once spent 2500 plus air fare for a weekend with the lovely Remington Daniels from Dallas.

1K or an overnight with MLG.

As I matured in the hobby I have finally realized that the "sleeping" part of "sleeping together" is way overrated. No disrespect to any of the ladies I have done an overnight with, just don't think I will do that again.
From my point of view, I always thought that the best date was probably a 4 hr dinner date with an appetizer before dinner and dessert after. Of course, at my age, the appetizer may be all I'm good for.
  • MLG
  • 11-01-2010, 10:28 PM
From my point of view, I always thought that the best date was probably a 4 hr dinner date with an appetizer before dinner and dessert after. Of course, at my age, the appetizer may be all I'm good for. Originally Posted by John Bull
I remember a few courses.......