I want to know why girls like spankings

Let me be first, Tara! I'll punish you right. Originally Posted by Stallion81
I always like how you punish me.
I like to be spanked at times, it really gets me riled up, if it's done correctly. I like it to sting, but not hurt to the point of leaving a bruise. I've seen those kinds of videos and they make me cringe. I don't equate pain to sex. Ever. To each their own though.
i love it more when a provider spanks herself
I like to be spanked at times, it really gets me riled up, if it's done correctly. I like it to sting, but not hurt to the point of leaving a bruise. I've seen those kinds of videos and they make me cringe. I don't equate pain to sex. Ever. To each their own though. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I can agree with you there kendall. I can see how a light spanking could be a turn on just not the ones that look like they are getting beat like runaway slaves. I did read a little more about it from another article and some girls say it puts the into some kind of subspace what ever that means
  • ND
  • 10-22-2015, 10:05 AM
This is the best thing I have ever read on the topic of STD's
http://markmanson.net/std-guide

tldr; Chances are you will not contract an STD even if another party has one and If you do it is not the end of the world and is curable/manageable.
This is the best thing I have ever read on the topic of STD's
http://markmanson.net/std-guide

tldr; Chances are you will not contract an STD even if another party has one and If you do it is not the end of the world and is curable/manageable. Originally Posted by ND
What does that have to do with spanking?
I hope you meant to put this in another thread.
I love spanking bad girls. A nice little red ass looks great.
I've had both good amounts of spanking and spanking to the point of bruising. And both were turn ons in different ways. The extreme one was with someone I really trusted. So, I wouldn't let a client do that to me. But a good few smacks is hot. I'm not sure why, other than it is exciting.
Beats me (no pun intended). So completely contrary to my nature to strike anyone (unless is self defense) or do anything that would cause pain. I can't comprehend it.
You're either a spanko or you're not. If you aren't don't waste a "real" spanko's time. OTK is a sacred activity that is to be enjoyed by "both" parties. Don't jist take an ass whipping for a piece of change, it is just degrading. Anyway, my two cents.
Beats me (no pun intended). So completely contrary to my nature to strike anyone (unless is self defense) or do anything that would cause pain. I can't comprehend it. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
10+ years ago I was standing over a gorgeous blonde who was lying face-down on a massage table, begging for this particular favor. When I chivalrously told her "I can't hit you," her disappointment was as evident as her enthusiasm had been. I recognize now that if I'd simply climbed up there and let her lie across my lap, the experience would have become more intimate, and more than acceptable to me. I guess it's kind of like MMA--the trick is to work your striking smoothly into your ground game....
I've had both good amounts of spanking and spanking to the point of bruising. And both were turn ons in different ways. The extreme one was with someone I really trusted. So, I wouldn't let a client do that to me. But a good few smacks is hot. I'm not sure why, other than it is exciting. Originally Posted by tntangie
Tnt I agree stil if like that you want to do with someone you trust but I guess it's more things that go into then just liking pain
I'm lucky that I can withstand intense spanking, flogging, or paddling without my skin bruising. For some time now, I've been curious about receiving various forms of pain in an erotic context. But I've only started more deeply exploring these desires over the past few years. I'm intrigued by accessing pleasure, by way of painful sensations. And my ass is such a sensitive and erogenous part of my body, the tingly sensation I feel after a good spanking is really intense and invigorating. I also really enjoy the emotional power play.
having my ass smacked during a session shows me your really into me & like what I'm doing. To me its a sign of enjoyment
This ass smacking thing is something that requires some prior approval of some sort, or can we just ASS ume that a whack and a poke go together, or maybe a whack and a thumb or a tongue...well, I might hit myself on the tongue thing...oh well.