ladies whats your most memorable session with a guy

My friends don't have to be reminded they are my friends...it is a given if I see them again lol. Most of my business thrives on repeats, so it's obvious something is keeping all parties concerned interested. It's not desperation or wanton bs either, but reality. I am glad I can be myself and don't have to sugarcoat things just to be liked. The guys I see appreciate me for all I have to offer and that includes brutal honesty.

Valerie taught me that one.
irish..you shouldnt get slammed you should be commended for taking it the extra mile and enjoying your work.
Youve taken something that could be whos next to taking the time to make a friend and in turn i think thats why some of the men you have seen have become special because they realize the respect and friendship you are showing.
this is what class is all about !!
.... The guys I see appreciate me for all I have to offer and that includes brutal honesty. Originally Posted by London Rayne
AND that incredible ass!!
He left skid marks on the white sheets...I threw up. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well, Sounds like you scared the shit out of him. On another note. Aren't ya glad he didn't ask you for a "Rim Job".
Originally Posted by London Rayne
He left skid marks on the white sheets...I threw up.

Well now that I just moved back to Baton Rouge from the Tulsa area I can look to one day finally fulfill my fantasy of meeting London and I know what I need to do to make a lasting impression on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Sounds like you scared the shit out of him. Originally Posted by acp5762
Touche!!

Ed....lol you rock! I really think it's my charming personality that keeps em coming back lmao.

No Sammy...so many other things you could do my man!! I will send you a list, but being yourself would be number 1!
Touche!!

No Sammy...so many other things you could do my man!! I will send you a list, but being yourself would be number 1! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Okay but I do really want to see you so send me the full list when you can just in case I need more!!!!!!!!

Have a good nite London
London. . . I thought it was your BJ's that kept them coming back!!LOL
That was suppose to be a secret shorty
NOOOOOOO it's my freaking personality you freaks!!
Definitely your personality and other abilities!!LOL

Ed....lol you rock! I really think it's my charming personality that keeps em coming back lmao. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sorry dear, I've witnessed your charming personality and I've seen your (avatar) incredible ass - And the winner is.....oh, please.....
NOOOOOOO it's my freaking personality you freaks!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
So how did your personality handle the guy that left you skid marks on the sheets. Did you tell'em " Get the fuck out of my room you fuckin dirt bag" or was it " Thats ok baby, shit happens. You come back and see me again now ya hear. Show yourself out, cause I have to run to the bathroom and call "RALPH".
So how did your personality handle the guy that left you skid marks on the sheets. Did you tell'em " Get the fuck out of my room you fuckin dirt bag" or was it " Thats ok baby, shit happens. You come back and see me again now ya hear. Show yourself out, cause I have to run to the bathroom and call "RALPH". Originally Posted by acp5762
OMG I just spit tea all over!! You owe me a new puter!!
Now that's some funny S*** there!!LMAO