Female Condoms?? Any info on good or bad experiences with them??

I actually enjoyed the FC because they are very comfy and flexible. flexible in a sense that one can be placed in both orifices and then you can move from one too the next without having to switch condoms. Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Dayum, I don't think I've ever experienced this. Good feedback from the ladies; at least it seems there are enough open to using one.

I may not invest in them myself, but I'll have to inquire as I explore sessions. Using lube with the right kind of condoms can get a good, "natural" feeling as well; the Trojans referenced above, Lifestyles Skyn and Kimono come to mind. Just me, but I've run into some providers who seem to be "concerned" about using lube with a condom so the FC might ease that. The reason guys have trouble many times is because condoms can be both tight and dry. I can't think of a worse combination-it IS sticking your dick in a trash bag. Flexible is one thing condoms are not, if you're wearing one that actually fits.

For the ladies who've used one, has it ever created an issue when the session was over (i.e. going too deep)? Or does how its made prevent this 95% of the time?
I think they are great, and I wish more ladies were cool with using them and proficient with them. I've used one 3 times and those were all fantastic sessions. People talk on here about so much risky shit that just really isn't my thing, but FCs seem to give you really good sensations while still giving you proper protection. We should get these to catch on a little more.
I have used them twice. I had a great time both times. I do think that they will become more common as time goes on. I have to say that the gals that I used them with were both outstanding providers so that may have a bearing on how well they worked also.
I enjoy them quite a bit. They're awkward looking at first, but most of my time is spent looking in her eyes or the back of her head so...

They should be de rigueur if you're doing doubles tho, just makes the workflow a lot easier.

• zebra
  • 08-04-2015, 12:13 AM
I have never used a fc. I get that it feels very close to bb for the guy. How does a female condom feel to a lady? Can a lady get her's with a female condom? Seems like a lot of friction/rubbing against the inside of the vigina is lost. No? Yes?
nice
I absolutely hate the female condoms. It's literally like having a plastic Target bag blocking the head of your penis with every thrust. Unless it's shoved way up in there at least 7 to 8 inches, you will definitely feel it. Especially during deep penetration like doggy style or cowgirl. No thank you.