P411 Alert

• b2pop
  • 05-29-2014, 06:01 PM
P411 is awesome
Saw that one coming well before I got to Gina's response...yep.
For any who may not be fully familiar with P411 and Gina, she is one of the most professional and competent people you will ever meet in the hobby world. Though I don't profess to know her well, our paths have crossed briefly before she started P411 and I have been a satisfied and loyal member for some time. She has always been efficient, polite, and professional in her dealings with me, and apparently with many others who are satisfied customers. And she's a standup person who takes responsibility for her business. Had the original poster contacted her privately and politely expressed his concerns, he would have been much better off. But, as Ben Franklin long ago noted, "Experience keeps a dear* school, but fools will lean in no other!"

* "dear" in the sense of expensive. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Nicely stated Tex! P411 and the entire staff are amazing.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE P411 and even more so knowing they wont accept a guy like this...

Yay!
Well said Gina! P411 being a scam? Lmao!! I needed a true laugh out loud to top off my day.
Gina and P411 have always been great! Been a happy member for many years!
Gina is awesome. I just love talking to her. She is always very helpful. Lori is the best as well. P411 Rocks
I got verified in about 3 hours just by listing 2 vouches. Great service!
Never had problem with p411, the support staff always helpful.
Wow...dude shot himself in the foot and penis with the one shot.
Meh.. given his history in chat, it is of no surprise to me that he shot himself in the foot.
Love p411 and gina!
  • Lusty
  • 05-30-2014, 08:37 AM
P411 ROCKS!!! Best hobby investment I've made. Verification was easy. Support staff is outstanding. Screening can't get any easier. Sorry OP...looks like you really messed up.
  • 05-30-2014, 08:54 AM
Count me in on the P411 bandwagon been using them for 8+ years and never had any issues with P411 or providers they have screened. For the most tend to only see a provider who has been P411 blessed. Please just keep doing what you are doing
  • Skout
  • 05-30-2014, 08:56 AM
Regarding the OP's claims against Gina and P411 –

When I was starting out, I joined P411. I had no provider vouches and I'm self-employed. Nonetheless, I was verified in just a couple of emails and I've found the service essential to my enjoyment of the hobby. I've never had an issue with Gina and feel confident my concerns would be handled in the most professional and expedient manner should they arise.

As the numerous responses to this thread undeniably demonstrate, clearly the OP had a different experience than the overwhelming majority of P411 clients. Perhaps the OP's undesirable experience is a product of his undesirable behavior during P411's verification process. Regardless, his unfair accusations and poor etiquette have demonstrated his lack of discretion.

As for Gina, seeing how she handled the situation strengthens my confidence in the service. Knowing P411 is there to help clients and providers come together while weeding out the undesirable element ensures my business for as long as I hobby.

Keep up the great work, Gina!