FIA during DATY

Very enlightening. I appreciate the comments. And I am particularly impressed with who responded, considering the list reads like a Who's Who in the Dallas Eccie community. Some of the most beautiful and highly regarded providers on the board. Thank you , ladies.
this is some good information to know for future reference. making a mental note...........
Yes, please! Sometimes, I like a progression: tongue, then fingers, then plug, then dick. But most days, the exact order doesn't matter.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
this is some good information to know for future reference. making a mental note........... Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
+1, Taking notes from all answers!
As most of the ladies have said, as long as he's gentle and has manicured nails, I find FIA enjoyable and it will usually result in a very quick and very intense orgasm.
  • anita
  • 01-28-2016, 01:53 PM
If he knows out to eat pussy then FIA, FIV or no finger at all... It won't matter. But FIA during daty feels good. Just don't do it roughly.

By the way, please don't do daty roughly! That is not pleasurable at all especially if your beard just started growing back. And don't bite the clit, ouch lol. I guess maybe some ladies like it.
It's all good! Guys that take and chance and learn how, it adds to it, for sure!
This is a thing I tried with a young provider last year while in 69. She came so hard and her legs were shaking she looked at me like she just saw me again for the first time.
My SO is really a prude, straight-laced woman; Greek has never been on the table, nor CIM, COF, and most other fun stuff, it's all pretty vanilla, hence my hobbying. But she enjoys DATY, and once she gets into it, a FIV, then a second, gets her to a new level. When she cums like this she damn near bucks me off the bed.
If you're going to play with my asshole, I'd prefer that you put a dick in it. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Quote Kevin Durant

"You're the real MVP"
So Berkleigh, do you reciprocate the tongue down there? Originally Posted by wildcat

Nope, Nope and Nope!

Lol

Nope, Nope and Nope!

Lol

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Smh laughing that's like saying I don't suck dick but I love for you to eat my pussy
Kmsl you chicks are a trip. Carry on
I stop at the TAINT!

Beyond that, I don't trust it LOL

I stop at the TAINT!

Beyond that, I don't trust it LOL

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Do you boo, I just think if a person don't like to do a certain activity on another person
Then they shouldn't ask or want it done on them. Just my opinion
I don't do Greek but I very much enjoy fia during daty it really intensifies my orgasam I love it way more than fiv as long as they know what they are doing and have clean well manicured hands. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Duly Noted!
  • snarl
  • 02-03-2016, 01:57 PM
What about FIA during K9? Thumb in bum? I've been with some providers who don't offer greek but seemed to enjoy my thumb massaging their balloon knot while they get it from behind. Some have liked full-on, finger up the ass far enough for me to feel my own cock, but those providers all had greek on the menu.

So how would you let a client know, You can rub the rim, but no finger in? Or how would you let a client know that you're into cock in the pink, finger in the stink?