The New Yorker magazine: "Donald Trump was Bailed Out and saved from Financial Ruin by Muslim Billionaire Prince on two occassions

HIlary is responsible for a few while Bush tens of thousands. ;-) We can play that silly game all day but fact is Trump is owned by Muslims. I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. All of these poor white folks believing in his puritan message are being duped. He owes the Muslims and he knows he better act right or else.
Is that a money smile or what?
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wrong, dildo breath.

Hildebeest voted to endorse Bush43's call to arms, Sissy Chap.

Hildebeest voted to go with Odumbo's war policy, Sissy Chap,

And hildebeest was the primary American instigator for regime change in Libya, Sissy Chap -- where an American ambassador died because of hildebeest's willful neglect and incompetence, Sissy Chap!

And how does this make Hillary less corrupt and dishonest? Besides, it's The New Yorker. I doubt it's even true.
@ I B Lying - This story has your ass itching doesn't it? LOL go head scratch that itch I will turn my head - LOL
Nahh try again fail attempt. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

And how does this make Hillary less corrupt and dishonest? Besides, it's The New Yorker. I doubt it's even true. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I understand your position

Yall can't spin this story, and we will make sure Hilary makes this front and center of their debate.
Dear Sissy,

You take an editorial hatchet piece and treat it as unbiased fact.

He sold his boat for 20 mill. The boat was financed so of course the creditors were paid. Saying the prince bought the boat from creditors is disingenuous.

Apparently, according to you the prince also INVESTED in a Trump troubled property.Big fucking deal.

They are business deals.
This story has your ass itching doesn't it? LOL go head scratch that itch I will turn my head - LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

This is the reality you and hildebeest can't deal with, Sissy Chap:

Dear Sissy,

You take an editorial hatchet piece and treat it as unbiased fact.

He sold his boat for 20 mill. The boat was financed so of course the creditors were paid. Saying the prince bought the boat from creditors is disingenuous.

Apparently, according to you the prince also INVESTED in a Trump troubled property.Big fucking deal.

They are business deals. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa

Ha! Again he was bailed out as he needed financial help and was divesting on a multitude of fronts. There is no way to spin the story, and guess what he was bailed out by the Big Bad Muslim the same ethnic group he wants to ban.

I'm glad I made this story front and center. It's an interesting case study to see people trying to defend every aspect of a person they support. Only blind followers behave this way.

no way to spin it.
The Establishment media are not going to give Trump a fair shake. And as long as they have useful idiots like Assup, Lube (WeeEndowed), Fisting (Underconstruction), and others to shill their lies, they will continue.
Ha! Again he was bailed out as he needed financial help and was divesting on a multitude of fronts. There is no way to spin the story, and guess what he was bailed out by the Big Bad Muslim the same ethnic group he wants to ban.

I'm glad I made this story front and center. It's an interesting case study to see people trying to defend every aspect of a person they support. Only blind followers behave this way.

no way to spin it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're taking something that is a normal business practice and trying to turn it into a scandal to divert attention away from Hillary's obvious corruption and incompetence. You're the blind one.
Trump has filed Chapter 11 6 times, 4 times within two years in the 1990s, again in 2004 with the last time being in 2009. So while Obama was saving the country from the worst depression since the 30's Trump was working on his 6th Chapter 11....

LOL no thanks that's not the business man I want as POTUS
Nothing to see here. Move along. Unless your son is a Muslim mass murderer, then move to the front of the line behind Hillary.
He's been bailed out because of his failures. How does a so called billionaire need to be bailed out. He's a loser of the highest order. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are showing everyone what an ignorant fuck you are. You know nothing about business. Everyone who succeeds in business has also failed. Especially in real estate, new projects can be financed on an individual basis. Loans are often non-recourse, secured solely by the property being financed. You can develop 100 projects, declare BK on 4-5 of them, and still be extremely successful.

Why don't you just admit you and all the Dems are instinctively anti-business? You hate taking risks and can't stand anyone who isn't as risk-averse as you are. You only support candidates of the coddled political class who feed on the public teet all their lives. It doesn't matter what kind of businessperson the Republicans put forward - whether Romney the private equity whiz, or Trump the real estate magnate - you will finds ways to twist and spin their success into failure.

You're like the fat lazy unathletic slob who never played Little League but trashed his neighbor for "only" hitting .400. Meanwhile you were too scared to come to bat once.

You Dems are jealous and worthless. Bernie Sanders is the poster child for where you're heading. You leech off the productive parts of the economy. You seize the fruits of others' labor and are obsessed with controlling, extorting or destroying every successful private enterprise or concentration of wealth in existence through your ever-increasing taxes and regulations.

So why don't you just admit it? DEMOCRATS HATE BUSINESS. Period.
Trump has filed Chapter 11 6 times, 4 times within two years in the 1990s, again in 2004 with the last time being in 2009. So while Obama was saving the country from the worst depression since the 30's Trump was working on his 6th Chapter 11....

LOL no thanks that's not the business man I want as POTUS
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hildebeest perjured herself giving sworn testimony before Congress five or six times, Sissy Chap.