REALLY Isitaduck!!! Thats the best you got a FAKE review!

One bad review out of about 80 isn't bad. You'll be fine.
So it's OK for a whore to maliciously try and ruin a trick's Rep but not the other way around? Originally Posted by Skip_8
Excuse me sir!! I have NEVER on this board ever directly posted anything maliciously personal or damaging about any gentleman or his reputation. I have called a few gentlemen out because they assume to know the ins and outs of being a hooker, have stood up for attacked innocent hookers, have called some out for not following rules or guidelines, I have even stood up for guys when providers trash them, I have given my personal opinions on a few different topics and have been attacked but have never taken it personal and gone on a mission to personally ruin someone by posting. I have never specifically posted a response or thread aimed at any guy where I have provided something personal that would be damaging to his rep where are you getting this from? I have never given any personal information, have never made fun of anyones appearance or the way they speak, I have never degraded a hobbyist by calling them a beached whale, obese, fat ass, or trick that is how you like you play. I have called guys out for being cheap, wasting my time, being an asshole, or acting like an idiot but have NEVER posted anything that would ruin a guys reputation unless otherwise an alert to warn ladies about a safety risk. You sir are wrong! You have made it very clear you do not like my opinions or what I have to say as you take any chance you can to personally attack me. I dont agree with what you say but I do not follow you around waiting at the chance to call you out. You have no reason to call me names as I have not disrespected you by doing so. I get it you dont like me cool, however being rude with un called for comments and jabs and making fun of my appearance is mean. Atleast im upfront and honest about it and dont hide it like so many others do.
Excuse me sir!! I have NEVER on this board ever directly posted anything maliciously personal or damaging about any gentlemans reputation. I have called a few gentlemen out because they assume to know the ins and outs of being a hooker, have stood up for attacked innocent hookers, I have given my personal opinions on different topics and have been attacked but have never taken it personal and gone on a mission to personally ruin someone by posting. I have never specifically posted a response or thread aimed at any guy where I have provided information damaging to his rep. I have never given any personal information, have never made fun of anyones appearance or the way the speak, I have never degraded a hobbyist by calling them a beached whale, obese, fat ass, or trick that is how you like you play. I have called guys out for being cheap, wasting my time, being an asshole, acting like an idiot but have NEVER posted anything that would ruin a guys reputation unless otherwise an alert to warn ladies about a safety risk. You sir are wrong! Originally Posted by Britttany_love

I thought you posted somewhere else erroneously. My apologies.
posting things based on speculation is just speculation. You know what happens when you assume things right? Just let it go and it will be forgotten sooner than you think.
posting things based on speculation is just speculation. You know what happens when you assume things right? Just let it go and it will be forgotten sooner than you think. Originally Posted by Congratulations
I do not assume things that arent true or that havent been proven by someone else. Just forget about it? Really!!!I have a stellar reputation that a troll decided to fuck up by posting a review of something that never happened. He portrayed me as an obese 40 year old smoker whose unable to perform because of my size. If he legitimately saw me he would have filled out the review correctly, but instead It was done out of spite as has his other reviews. Unless its your reputation thats on the line dont say brush it off, stay quiet, dont say anything. If you were slandered by a provider you would speak up I guarantee. If she called you out as a barebacking, obese, rip off, timewasting, unhygienic asshole and its not true you would call it out.
... I have a stellar reputation that a troll decided to fuck up .... Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Miss, he did not fuck up your reputation. If anything, how you have comported yourself in this matter has bettered it.

About the stain of the NO review:

The type of gent you wish to see researches a lady before sending out that first PM. The typical gent, if he's anything like me, will start with the NO review, see the comments (and link to this rebuttal thread) and discount it, and then move on to reading the other YES reviews. Without fail, you will lose ZERO of these gents.

I'll be surprised if you don't notice some uptick in business in the short term. Maybe you'll update us?
posting things based on speculation is just speculation. You know what happens when you assume things right? Just let it go and it will be forgotten sooner than you think. Originally Posted by Congratulations
Miss, he did not fuck up your reputation. If anything, how you have comported yourself in this matter has bettered it.

The type of gent you wish to see researches a lady before sending out that first PM. The typical gent, if he's anything like me, will start with the NO review, see the comments (and link to this rebuttal thread) and discount it, and then move on to reading the other YES reviews. Without fail, you will lose ZERO of these gents.

I'll be surprised if you don't notice some uptick in business in the short term. Maybe you'll update us? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks

Thank you Johnny. I got cancelled on twice today and im sure its because of this, talk about hurting your pride and the bank. Its ok though I hope the guys that want to see me still do. Thanks to an anonymous reputable source I was right as to what other handle you really are hiding behind isitaduck. You can hide behind another handle but I do know who you really are.
Put this on Verify! He doesn't deserve ANY provider's company ever again. I'm sorry this happened.
Discerning and reasonable gentlemen (which is who we want to spend time with anyway) will be able to clearly use deductive reasoning. Character is closely linked to your reputation, but character is more important. This may initially seem like a minor chink in your "reputation" but your overall character supersedes these recent events, so in fact this is indeed not not all a blow to your rep. The few ill-willed, non discerning gents who may see this and immediately discredit you would have never been desirable clients anyway. I'm a firm believer in character preceding you. Keep being awesome ;-)
Put this on Verify! He doesn't deserve ANY provider's company ever again. I'm sorry this happened. Originally Posted by skyleigh
Since I never met this gentlemen I do not have any of his information to give. I will however let any ladies who want to know this guys other handle that he is hiding behind this is backed up with proof.
Discerning gentlemen (which is who we want anyway) will be able to clearly use deductive reasoning. Character is closely linked to your reputation, but character is more important. This may initially seem like a minor chink in your "reputation" but your overall character supersedes these recent events, so in fact this is indeed not not all a blow to your rep. The few ill-willed, non discerning gents who may see this and immediately discredit you would have never been desirable clients anyway. I'm a firm believer in character preceding you. Keep being awesome ;-) Originally Posted by JadeRose

Thank you babe that's why I love ya!!
  • Old-T
  • 09-09-2016, 03:23 PM
So it's OK for a whore to maliciously try and ruin a trick's Rep but not the other way around? Originally Posted by Skip_8
It's wrong either way--as is rather self evident. Are you trying to justify the reviewer here with a "other people do it, so quit complaining if he does" argument? Wrong is wrong. Or do you disagree?

I'll be surprised if you don't notice some uptick in business in the short term. Maybe you'll update us? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
+1 to this. A single "No" review isn't going to discourage me if I like what I see in the "Yes" reviews, Showcase and board persona.

Some "No" reviews discredit the reviewer more than the review-ee.

Don't let the trolls grind you down, Britttany.
+1 to this. A single "No" review isn't going to discourage me if I like what I see in the "Yes" reviews, Showcase and board persona.

Some "No" reviews discredit the reviewer more than the review-ee.

Don't let the trolls grind you down, Britttany. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Thank you Blue
Since I never met this gentlemen I do not have any of his information to give. I will however let any ladies who want to know this guys other handle that he is hiding behind this is backed up with proof. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
If you actually do have proof that someone is using multiple handles then why wouldn't you immediately provide this info to the mods for a proper ban? Allowing someone to perpetrate these acts by not turning him in makes you partly responsible for his malicious behavior.

If however you Do Not have actual proof but are incriminating some guy based upon hearsay in the powder room than that would be irresponsible slander on your part which is no better than what you are accusing Itsaduck of.
Just for the record all indications seem apparent that he is obviously posting fake shit so you need not be concerned.
So which is it? Slandering some 3rd party or withholding proof of multiple handles from the mods?