Providers against all AA? Let me know

Its crazy but hey dont fret over it...just see a lady like myself that would make you forget all about that bs lol.
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2019, 12:01 PM
Some AA guys want to force women to be with them, find the willing women and stop with the crying threads, nothing will change
  • Sarin
  • 09-12-2019, 12:14 PM
I even see now " I dont cater to AA or men mixed with AA."

Trash. Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29

P.S. —- nobody cares
Some AA guys want to force women to be with them, find the willing women and stop with the crying threads, nothing will change Originally Posted by BLM69
Right. And some guys (ahem) want to force women to be with them for slightly more than the price of a Popeye's chicken sandwich.

I'll stop complaining about race when guys stop complaining about GPS.
fighting a battle and putting energy into something YOU will NOT change. Thousands of threads just like this and yet women still saying no Aa or AA mix including AA women. That’s why I said it’s an old topic and I never said get over it but I seriously seriously doubt a hooker board is the platform to try and stand up for AA men and their right to pay whatever woman they’d like to be with for their services .

Sounds harsh but come on now it just doesn’t make sense to keep jumping up and down about it especially in this setting. Not like you can contact the NAACP or something and go tell it....how would that even sound lmao something like this —- “uh, yes I’d like to file a complaint because there are a bunch of hookers in Dallas who won’t let me pay them for sex due to my race”
No color reason here. I assume someone u really wanna see must don't see aa? JUST MOVE ON BOO.
If people are tired of others talking about racism, guess how tired others are of experiencing it. Dead horse? Stop talking about it? Fuck that. Deal with it. Posting an NBA policy makes no sense. If you don't see black guys, just don't respond to a request. It's that simple. You dont have to see anyone you don't want to. If you think black guys are inherently dangerous, screen better. If you're not attracted to black guys (as if physical attraction has anything at all to do with the hobby), list all the other physical attributes you don't like...say obesity or small dicks (or big ones). Race is the most listed physical attribute to ban others on this site. It just is.

There are way more ads banning blacks than any other physical attribute or behavior. If we just look at ads, there are more woman on the board who would rather get ff by a 400 pound white guy for a half hour for $200 than see Michael B. Jordan on a boat in Tahiti for $1k.

Don't ask me not to talk about it. Ask yourself why you need to defend it.

And for the white knight guys dying to jump in to feign defending women's choices, kiss my ass in advance. I never see y'all talking about womens choices when they want to charge more or going after guys pushing bb on new girls. You have no moral authority.

If you're sick of talking about race, help clean this shit up so we can talk about something else.

P. S. And I'm not even black! Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
Let's make one thing clear. There's no "cleaning this shit up." There's no dealing with it. If a provider doesn't want to see black men, mixed black men, or any other nonwhite race of men..then she won't see them. It's as simple as that.

Is it unfair that so many Dallas providers write "No AA" in their ads when a white guy can pretty much see every single Dallas provider if he wants to? Yes that's very unfair. None of us choose our skin color or race and to be discriminated like that is unfair.

There's nothing you or I can do about it though. There's so many aspects of life that's unfair. For example, tall men receive so many advantages & privileges in life compared to short men. Tall men attract a lot more women, they are respected more by their fellow men, they find it easier to get a job, they find it easier to get promoted at their workplace etc. Is that unfair? You bet your ass that's unfair. None of us choose our height either. Nothing any of us can do about it though.

You say that NBA ads/policy make no sense and providers should just do better screening instead. I agree with you but doesn't matter what you or I think. If she wants to put NBA in her ad, then she will put NBA in her ad. No one is trying to stop you talking about this issue but you might as well be talking to a wall for all the good it will do you. Now that's real talk.
Not like you can contact the NAACP or something and go tell it....how would that even sound lmao something like this —- “uh, yes I’d like to file a complaint because there are a bunch of hookers in Dallas who won’t let me pay them for sex due to my race” Originally Posted by Analeese
Now that, my dear Analeese, is funny as hell.
Let's make one thing clear. There's no "cleaning this shit up." There's no dealing with it. If a provider doesn't want to see black men, mixed black men, or any other nonwhite race of men..then she won't see them. It's as simple as that.

Is it unfair that so many Dallas providers write "No AA" in their ads when a white guy can pretty much see every single Dallas provider if he wants to? Yes that's very unfair. None of us choose our skin color or race and to be discriminated like that is unfair.

There's nothing you or I can do about it though. There's so many aspects of life that's unfair. For example, tall men receive so many advantages & privileges in life compared to short men. Tall men attract a lot more women, they are respected more by their fellow men, they find it easier to get a job, they find it easier to get promoted at their workplace etc. Is that unfair? You bet your ass that's unfair. None of us choose our height either. Nothing any of us can do about it though.

You say that NBA ads/policy make no sense and providers should just do better screening instead. I agree with you but doesn't matter what you or I think. If she wants to put NBA in her ad, then she will put NBA in her ad. No one is trying to stop you talking about this issue but you might as well be talking to a wall for all the good it will do you. Now that's real talk. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I'll say one last thing and then I'll stop (for the day). Black guys don't quit bringing this up because black folks are American. It's in our blood. We don't quit when we believe in something. None of us. Black or white. That's the American way.

There are better ways to screen. I'm not trying to persuade the woman who hates black guys. I'm trying to convince the girl just starting out that she doesn't have to copy cat another girl's NBA as to make it. There are better ways to screen.

You don't quit arguing for something because people aren't listening or don't care. You fight. That's the American way. Love it or leave it.

You say that NBA ads/policy make no sense and providers should just do better screening instead. I agree with you but doesn't matter what you or I think. If she wants to put NBA in her ad, then she will put NBA in her ad. No one is trying to stop you talking about this issue but you might as well be talking to a wall for all the good it will do you. Now that's real talk. Originally Posted by VeryClean
+1

Now that, my dear Analeese, is funny as hell. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
I’m here just for your entertainment dear...
Right. And some guys (ahem) want to force women to be with them for slightly more than the price of a Popeye's chicken sandwich. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
this wanna-be-Pimp Rapper Quavo is selling Popeye's chicken sandwiches for $1,000..

https://hypebeast.com/2019/8/quavo-p...dwich-1000-usd

I don't think most women would need to be forced to lay down, at slightly MORE than a Grand.

well, maybe Quavo's Cousin's Bitch, Cardi B. I would personally throw down a couple of G's to bed her.
this wanna-be-Pimp Rapper Quavo is selling Popeye's chicken sandwiches for $1,000..

https://hypebeast.com/2019/8/quavo-p...dwich-1000-usd

I don't think most women would need to be forced to lay down, at slightly MORE than a Grand.

well, maybe Quavo's Cousin's Bitch, Cardi B. I would personally throw down a couple of G's to bed her. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well played, Chung.
I'll say one last thing and then I'll stop (for the day). Black guys don't quit bringing this up because black folks are American. It's in our blood. We don't quit when we believe in something. None of us. Black or white. That's the American way.

There are better ways to screen. I'm not trying to persuade the woman who hates black guys. I'm trying to convince the girl just starting out that she doesn't have to copy cat another girl's NBA as to make it. There are better ways to screen.

You don't quit arguing for something because people aren't listening or don't care. You fight. That's the American way. Love it or leave it. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
whateva
Why can't the providers that don't see AA respond to this thread and explain the reasons why they don't see AA? I think that will make the OP feel better and maybe give him some closure of sorts and it will put an end to all this speculation.

So let's hear from the providers that don't see AA and maybe this topic will stop coming back up.
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Why can't the providers that don't see AA respond to this thread and explain the reasons why they don't see AA? I think that will make the OP feel better and maybe give him some closure of sorts and it will put an end to all this speculation.

So let's hear from the providers that don't see AA and maybe this topic will stop coming back up. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I'll tell you why, they don't give a F about anyone's feelings, just like no one else cares. These guys are the sensitive type of tricks always crying about something.