Trump fading from the limelight.

Absolutely nothing illegal about what they've done. As private businesses, .... Originally Posted by Expresso Jim
.... but they are not "private businesses" .... the liberals decided they wanted to allow the Feds to regulate "private businesses" and required them to provide their customer base with similar, if not identical, treatment. Then they cranked it up a notch by drenching some of them with additional protections and powers .... and that separated them from the customary "private businesses" when they were given governmental protections.

I realize you all want a double-standard, but that's racial. But since you're a lawyer, I guess you know something most of the other lawyers don't know.
As for YR's announcement ....

... does anyone know if YR is still hiding in Canada?

I was just curious how the thong-removal lessons are doing up there.
Then they cranked it up a notch by drenching some of them with additional protections and powers .... and that separated them from the customary "private businesses" when they were given governmental protections. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Please provide the "additional protections and powers" that twitter and facebook were "drenched" with.

I think you're a liar.
TRUMP = RUSHMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just curious how the thong-removal lessons are doing up there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Last I heard he was in Salina Kansas, working the bus station.

How is the sport fishing going on 610?
TRUMP = RUSHMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
FLUSHMORE!

HahahahahHah!!!

I was just curious how the thong-removal lessons are doing up there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I guess he’ll be on a zoom call on Splash day.
Trump didn't cause the insurrection.

If you are bored with the current President like 99% of Americans then try to focus on the details of this Administration's spending for a good laugh.

If you are bored with the current President like 99% of Americans then try to focus on the details of this Administration's spending for a good laugh. Originally Posted by DTickler
https://t.me/ScavinoChannel/283

If you are bored with the current President like 99% of Americans then try to focus on the details of this Administration's spending for a good laugh. Originally Posted by DTickler

You are right. Mainstream media and the big lie perpetrated by Trump and his cronies caused the insurrection. That's why he was banned on twitter and facebook. He just can't stop lying.
You are right. Mainstream media and the big lie perpetrated by Trump and his cronies caused the insurrection. That's why he was banned on twitter and facebook. He just can't stop lying. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You almost got it right there. Remove the lying portion.
yes they banded him for 6 month and going go on forever ??? Originally Posted by rexdutchman

He is a banded coot-nosed phalarope
You almost got it right there. Remove the lying portion. Originally Posted by DTickler
Really?!? Check Politifact...

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
I laugh at anyone calling what happened at the WH an Insurrection!

Now what happened with the election is more like an insurrection or coup!
Really?!? Check Politifact...

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
the spindoctors