WITH MY MOUTH FULL?!?

Well, what do you want us to do if you ask us a question? Do you want us to continue licking and sucking or do you want us to stop and answer?!

So my question is this: If you guys ask a provider any variation of the examples above, what should she do/not do/say/not say? Would you want her to continue sucking and just nod her head yes or no? What if the question is more complex that a yes/no? Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Stop sucking my Dick or licking my balls...

Answer my question because the answer may require more than the usual "uh huh"...

Slap my Dick against your face a couple of times...

Then continue with the World's Greatest BJ...

Comprende?
Hmm, I think I will give Sexy Brittany a call next week and try this theory out......let her simply do her thing....then I will start asking her a few questions....I shall report my findings in the name of science for everyone....hehe

Cheers
And it worked too. I currently am wondering if a half tank of gas is enough to get me to Little Rock.

It would largely depend on the inquiry that I am making. It also would depend on the answer. Some examples:

Is that not the most symmetrical penis you have seen in your life?

If the answer is "Yes" please stop to answer the question.
If the answer is "No" please continue.

Is the fix in again on Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez fight?

If the answer is "Yes" or "No" please stop I have to make a quick call to Jeff.
If the answer is "I don't know" please continue.

Is the original "How Grinch stole Christmas" not the best Christmas movie of all time?

If the answer is "Yes" or "I never saw it" please stop so I can run to the truck and get it.

Is there an additional fee if I am able to climax a second time?

If the answer is "Yes" or "I don't know" please let me explain how I have this problem of premature ejaculation and although it may look like a full load it really isn't.
flash cards?!?
For me BBBJ is THE fastest way to make me cum, so personally if I'm asking questions it is probably an attempt to break your pace and delay my impending orgasm.
Don't recall that being an issue. Maybe a refesher course is in store. Gobble Baby Gobble!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Cum to think of it.... I'm kinda looking forward to a "nod 'n a wink".... with an accompanying sexy hummm for confirmation!!

It's gonna happen, one of these days.... now, I just have to think of the appropriate question!
Gosh dammit, we've missed you!! Ha! Great question and makes me want to trial and error the rest of the night away!!
Great question Britt. Love to have a great dirty conversation during oral. Either giving or receiving.
It could be the second best reason to learn sign language.
It's gonna happen, one of these days.... now, I just have to think of the appropriate question! Originally Posted by MrGiz
"Paper or plastic?"

"You want fries with that?"

"Can you hear me now?"

"Are you allergic to any medications that you know of?"

"How long has it been since you've had a thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?"

"Paper or plastic?"

"You want fries with that?"

"Can you hear me now?"

"Are you allergic to any medications that you know of?"

"How long has it been since you've had a thick, steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili?"

Originally Posted by giteneny
Is that a banana in your mouth, or am I just happy to see you?

Brit, you know you answer while still using your hands to advantage. Your mad skills are not limited to your mouth!
Stop sucking my Dick or licking my balls...

Answer my question because the answer may require more than the usual "uh huh"...

Slap my Dick against your face a couple of times...

Then continue with the World's Greatest BJ...

Comprende? Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Been there. Done that. NEXXXXXXXT!!!!

Hmm, I think I will give Sexy Brittany a call next week and try this theory out......let her simply do her thing....then I will start asking her a few questions....I shall report my findings in the name of science for everyone....hehe

Cheers Originally Posted by haya1300
Lets give em' something to talk about.

Don't recall that being an issue. Maybe a refesher course is in store. Gobble Baby Gobble! Originally Posted by maximus
Lookie what the cat dragged in. Hello, lover. Glad to see you're still alive and kickin'. I was thinking of putting out an ISO to track you down.

Cum to think of it.... I'm kinda looking forward to a "nod 'n a wink".... with an accompanying sexy hummm for confirmation!!

It's gonna happen, one of these days.... now, I just have to think of the appropriate question! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Start off with an easy question. Something simple -- Who's your daddy?! -- You could try that. I know of a local brunette with big boobs who might have just the answer for you.

Gosh dammit, we've missed you!! Ha! Great question and makes me want to trial and error the rest of the night away!! Originally Posted by Geeky
Oh, you silver tongued devil! You sure know how to make a girl feel speshul.

Brit, you know you answer while still using your hands to advantage. Your mad skills are not limited to your mouth! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
SHHHH!! Don't tell everyone! Then they'll all want one!!
Dam I would love to see if Brittany is as good as she says.