Thursday evening at the Flamingo

moved from KC to Wichita/KS
Went back on Wednesday for Steak night. It's actually a pretty good deal. A giant, well made steak with battered fries and veggies for $12. Sat with my friend for a while and enjoyed the conversation. Didn't do any privates, but tipped a few of the stage girls. It was fairly busy, with a couple of tables taken by a group of four guys. Lots of dancers, and some were pretty hot. One named Venym was thin, but with large, natural tits and a nice ass. Apparently she had a baby a few months ago, and her tits were perfect.

My friend is still there and still enjoying herself. She picked the name "Amethyst" and said that some people are confused by it but she's sticking with that, lol. She sent me a couple of pictures for you guys, and said I could share them.
  • SamK
  • 11-01-2020, 04:35 AM

My friend is still there and still enjoying herself. She picked the name "Amethyst" and said that some people are confused by it but she's sticking with that, lol. She sent me a couple of pictures for you guys, and said I could share them.
Originally Posted by KCQuestor
She fitting in with the other girls there ok?

Sent you any tips?
She says she loves it, and has made friends there. I've been a few times but it's kind of awkward because it wouldn't feel appropriate to get lap dances from her, and I don't want to take up her time when she could be making money. I tend to go in on nights when it is really slow.

I did get a few dances from Venym. Holy shit, that girl knows what she is doing. I'm an old hat at strip clubs and know the tricks, but she almost had me believing that she was really into me. Lap dances were very sensual, while following the rules. I was *this close* to asking about extras or meeting outside the club. I'm 99% sure that she doesn't do that (as I said, married with a new kid), but it took some control.
Looks like Flamingo is closing again, according to my friend.
Looks like Flamingo is closing again, according to my friend. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Temporary because of a positive covid-19 issue, or permanently?
She said "the club had to shut down due to cdc stuff or whatever", so I'm guessing just COVID.
  • SamK
  • 11-15-2020, 01:57 PM
Looks like Lawrence changed the maximum number at any gathering from 49 to 14....I'm guessing that kills it
That would kill it.

And Rocket has a good question.

I'll add, that I know of a few clubs on east coast, where the restrictions have been, and are still, worse and even though they are in competition with each other, they are now actually discussing permanent closure with each other about what to do with stage equipment, etc.
Every place had already cleaned out most of the bar stock end of last spring.
One place tried to make a reopen run a while back and did use up quite a bit of the already opened bottles, but the # of guys was quite weak.
I had a couple bottles dropped off back in May by one of the gals as she was headed to tumbleweed land.
It's back open, for now. They are closing at midnight.
They were closed for repeated non-compliance with a county health order limiting hours of operation. Their closure order was suspended when they agreed to abide by the hours of operation order.