Question of the Day

Rumor has it you two are dating chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No one here cares to see whose picture you carry in your wallet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Will Sidwell Friends School, where Sasha Obama attends, allow students to choose restrooms and locker rooms based on their gender identification, like the President is requiring public schools to do? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's not a public school.
It's not a public school. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Exactly. The Obama's play by different rules than they impose on the rest of us. I wonder if Obama would be ok with guys showering with Sasha?
It’s estimated that there are about 700,000 U.S. citizens who genuinely identify as transgendered.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/09/up...tion.html?_r=0
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That sounds kinda high. Does that include guys who dress up like women on Mardi Gras and Halloween? How about cheap fucks like assup? He genuinely self-identifies as a woman every ladies' night at the Austin pubs to get free drinks.
That sounds kinda high. Does that include guys who dress up like women on Mardi Gras and Halloween? How about cheap fucks like assup? He genuinely self-identifies as a woman every ladies' night at the Austin pubs to get free drinks. Originally Posted by lustylad
Per the NYT article, that's about .3% of the population and does include women who identify as men. But as the statistics show, men molesting younger females is a much larger issue than women molesting males, or even men molesting younger males; so, carte blanche allowing men into female facilities is giving the male sexual predator a hitherto unknown advantage.
Five years ago, if someone said this idea would be taken seriously, they'd have been laughed off the board. Now Assup and his ilk are promoting it! This is how far our country has fallen. It's insane.

Now understand, it's the requirement I oppose. If adults voluntarily decide to share bathrooms and locker rooms, no problem. Hell if all the parents involved want their kids to do the same, and the kids are ok with it, like nudist camps and such, fine. Be to require people to share like that is idiocy at its highest. Like the Texas AG said, watch home and private schools pop up everywhere.

And Assup approves. I wonder why? Tell us, Assup.
Five years ago, if someone said this idea would be taken seriously, they'd have been laughed off the board. Now Assup and his ilk are promoting it! This is how far our country has fallen. It's insane.

Now understand, it's the requirement I oppose. If adults voluntarily decide to share bathrooms and locker rooms, no problem. Hell if all the parents involved want their kids to do the same, and the kids are ok with it, like nudist camps and such, fine. Be to require people to share like that is idiocy at its highest. Like the Texas AG said, watch home and private schools pop up everywhere.

And Assup approves. I wonder why? Tell us, Assup. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
But the real hilarity is how Odumbo has left the bag, Hildebeest, holding the bag trying to justify and defend his benighted bathroom policy in a challenging election year when her popularity is already on the decline.
That sounds kinda high. Does that include.... cheap fucks like assup? He genuinely self-identifies as a woman every ladies' night at the Austin pubs to get free drinks. Originally Posted by lustylad
Just to be clear, Asswipe only goes to the straight bars on ladies' nights (when he self-identifies as female to get free drinks).

Every other night of the week, you can find him in the Austin queer bars.
That sounds kinda high. Originally Posted by lustylad
It sounds high to me too.

Five years ago, if someone said this idea would be taken seriously, they'd have been laughed off the board. Now Assup and his ilk are promoting it! This is how far our country has fallen. It's insane. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'd like to see a "trans" walk into a US recruiting station and demand to be put into a female unit.

Just to be clear, Asswipe only goes to the straight bars on ladies' nights (when he self-identifies as female to get free drinks).

Every other night of the week, you can find him in the Austin queer bars. Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought he was chained to the Salinas bus station glory hole wall.
No one here cares to see whose picture you carry in your wallet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Received a PM, the sender stated you keep the pic taped above your glory hole, and pretend all the dicks coming through are his/hers. Way to go chimp chump!!!
Received a PM, the sender stated you keep the pic taped above your glory hole, and pretend all the dicks coming through are his/hers. Way to go chimp chump!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read it again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your sender was obviously talking about you.
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2016, 09:45 PM
I'd like to see a "trans" walk into a US recruiting station and demand to be put into a female unit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I really don't see how you can stop it at this point.

This is a truly fucked up country.
Read it again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your sender was obviously talking about you.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nope, referred to you as dick sucking hankering. It was you chimp chump.
It sounds high to me too.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Could be. The LBGT crowd has been regurgitating those inflated Kinsey numbers to advance their agenda for over a half century now.

Nope, referred to you as dick sucking hankering. It was you chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're an illiterate cock sucker with man seed in your mouth and eyes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, there's no doubt in anyone's mind that your interpretation is wrong and the PM is actually all about you.
Could be. The LBGT crowd has been regurgitating those inflated Kinsey numbers to advance their agenda for over a half century now.

You're an illiterate cock sucker with man seed in your mouth and eyes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, there's no doubt in anyone's mind that your interpretation is wrong and the PM is actually all about you. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep squirming you little prick. Be proud you have a vocation. Stick to what you are good at. Pecker checker. You and Trump.