Lights On vs Lights Off

Darkness becomes me. In the dark, I am damn handsome.
Darkness becomes me. In the dark, I am damn handsome. Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL

low lighting.
Darkness becomes me. In the dark, I am damn handsome. Originally Posted by pyramider
I look better in the dark too but I like soft lighting. My partner will just have to close her eyes.
Or a blindfold.
Or a blindfold. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh yes, I like that kinky stuff!
I like the softly lit rooms, and the ambience the soft ligting brings. I always think it makes both the man and the woman look good, but also has such a calming and soothing affect over both.

Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Second pic reminds me of those fabulous Shire parties...
Soft lighting is fine with me. Hell even bright lighting works. I like to see myself going in and out as well as her ass jiggling when I'm hittin' it from the back
The lights don't bother me much except when they say ... Lights...Cameras...Action!
I remember once in a thread a gent was asking why the lights were so low and what the provider was trying to "hide". She replied that the lights were low not because she didn't want him to see her, but because she didn't want to see him...
DITTO

What is your preference during both personal and hobby encounters?

I strongly prefer lights on during both.

I don't have one single close friend who hobbies, but the close friends I do have all seem to want to kill the lights before having sex with their conquests. I just don't understand why they'd want to do this. I am an extremely visual person, as most guys are, so I love to see who and what I'm doing. It just adds to the excitement.

If I had an appointment with a provider and she wanted to kill the lights I'd have to leave. I would automatically assume that she is trying to hide something from me and it would just dull the experience altogether.

I have read a few reviews here on the boards where a provider's room was extremely dark and visibility was low. What a shame. I just hope I'm never in a situation where I'd have to actually walk over something so trivial to most.

Guys/Gals, what is your preference? Originally Posted by iomega
Candle lit all the way!

I love it when I'm getting it on on my couch and the remote for the fan/light gets stuck under us in all of the bumping and grinding and the lights go on off on off on off. This somehow happens all the time and at the best times too.

Over all i like lights on better!
The lights don't bother me much except when they say ... Lights...Cameras...Action! Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Performance issues?
  • romab
  • 06-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Hell The newest mutation of the clap - what is the world coming to? Given my age and overall shape, I believe that the dimmer switch is my friend.

R
Performance issues? Originally Posted by pyramider
Performance is not an issue for me... once I see them nekkid... but once they see me naked... performance is an issue for them...