Wedding Rings and Strip Clubs

There are inconsistencies in the posts seen in each forum despite the fact that there is a short explanation next to each in the main Forum Directory:

Coed Discussions - Austin:
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

The Sandbox-Austin:
The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Stripclub Reviews/Discussions - Austin:
Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

Currently, there are several threads getting a lot of activity that should technically be in the Sandbox for non-hobby related topics:

Favorite Sex Scenes
Let's keep it funny...
Another great afternoon...
Damn, and I thought that was just a ready excuse...
Superheroes...

As we're all aware of the lack of a full mod staff here in Austin, things like that are overlooked and are frankly, not a big enough deal to get our knickers in a twist about. However, there has been an ongoing trend of an overabundance of SC topics in Coed's which tend to ridicule or put indy providers on the defense in the one forum we have for discussion w/ our potential clients, peers and those seeking insights specific to p4p. For that reason, I am happy to do my part in pointing fellas in the right direction for their FOCUS GROUP SC forum. No reason to be coy about it. It's a concerted effort I intend to continue making on behalf of the other ladies here as well as the gents who prefer not to frequent SC's or hear about the various functions which obviously don't include ALL hobbyists & providers whether or not they are verified members. Just trying to be logical, objective and fair here.

I'm off to bed now, so guess when I return from my slumbers, I'll see if you're going to continue trying to pick a fight or realize I speak sincerely and w/ reason.
As we're all aware of the lack of a full mod staff here in Austin, things like that are overlooked and are frankly, not a big enough deal to get our knickers in a twist about. However, there has been an ongoing trend of an overabundance of SC topics in Coed's which tend to ridicule or put indy providers on the defense in the one forum we have for discussion w/ our potential clients, peers and those seeking insights specific to p4p. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Just what is your definition of overabundance? Can you tell me which strip club thread ridiculed indy providers? I would venture to guess that some or many of those interested in SC information are also your potential clients, and P4P does not exclude SC play so those seeking insight into P4P may gain from SC clubs as well.

Since you started this with the claim that there is an overabundance of SC threads in CoEd, let's look. Currently, there is one thread involving SC on the front page, this one. Of course, Whispers' absence will have slowed that down. Should we go back 5 pages?

Page 2 - 2 threads Another great afternoon starting to stretch into the evening. and It's not often I find myself and someone else at the table taking a run at the same girl.

Page 3 - 0 threads

Page 4 - Providers vs Strippers... A GFE discussion <== all those mistakenly looking for GFs here should read.

Page 5 - 0

That's 4 threads out of 100 (not counting the sticky topics). Hardly an overabundance.

For that reason, I am happy to do my part in pointing fellas in the right direction for their FOCUS GROUP SC forum. No reason to be coy about it. It's a concerted effort I intend to continue making on behalf of the other ladies here as well as the gents who prefer not to frequent SC's or hear about the various functions which obviously don't include ALL hobbyists & providers whether or not they are verified members. Just trying to be logical, objective and fair here.
I'm glad you elected yourself to represent other ladies here and will be making concerted effort on behalf of them. I'm also glad that you have decided to stand up for all hobbyists and providers here, verified or not, and only allow content here that EVERYONE is interested in. If you would like to police board content, volunteer for mod staff. There are, apparently, ladies and gents here that like to frequent strip clubs and talk about them. For those who aren't interested, don't read, don't post, skip them.

I hardly think you're being logical, objective or fair. This board is supposed to be about information exchange, this section is specifically about hobby related topics, not Indy related topics, SW topics or any single market

I took exception to you taking up a flag and apparently leading this charge to rid us of this scourge that is strip club topics from CoEd when you're not in a position to police the boards, on your own decided to act on behalf of other ladies here, and have decided you're representing other hoobyists as well by standing up for those whose interests lie with yours.

If you're going to be logical, objective or fair, I can even give you a little credit if you decided to point out all threads not on topic for this section equally. Instead, you decided to only take on this topic because...it's against your interest and leave alone those that are clearly not within the topic designated. Which would you consider that to be, logical, objective or fair?

I'm off to bed now, so guess when I return from my slumbers, I'll see if you're going to continue trying to pick a fight or realize I speak sincerely and w/ reason.
I'm sure you speak sincerely, but not with reason. I'm also not trying to pick a fight with you (in fact, I've avoided what seemed like your baiting to get into arguments with me in the past), I disagree with your said concerted effort to limit speech within CoEd to what you deem appropriate, despite it being within the rules and guidelines.

You're free to point out anything to anyone, I'll just call it BS when I see it.
Talk about off topic... This thread's been HIJACKED TOO!
Someone please kill this thread before its too late....

PS: Wear your ring to the SC! It works better in bars tho.
I agree, Mr. Drooley Man. j/k

Rand... I don't have the energy to debate w/ you. I think my post has merit whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Just move on.

Later...
I agree, Mr. Drooley Man. j/k

Rand... I don't have the energy to debate w/ you. I think my post has merit whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Just move on.

Later... Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Kat,

It's not a matter of choice in acknowledging an existing merit or not. I fail to see any merit in it to begin with.

I will distill it down for you. What do you think is fair, logical or objective when you have made the choice to ignore other threads that are clearly not within the charter for CoEd, but decide to take issues with one topic that is not against the charter for CoEd? Also, where is the overabundance of strip club threads that you seem to think there is?

Funny that you make your points, then when I reply, you no longer have the energy to debate. That's fine. Have a good day.

Later... Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Thank you for shutting that down right away.
The only reason a stripper is watching your hands is to make sure you don't put them where they don't belong. Also remember this is her job and if she gets caught doing overtly inappropriate things in an open area she can be suspended or fired.
Thank you for shutting that down right away. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe

Thanks, because what we need less around here is reasonable debate. Let's get more of false claims based on severely biased opinions and perceptions.
  • FSCOB
  • 03-06-2011, 02:31 PM
...the really creepy one that stands by the stage all night and drools... Originally Posted by Vyt
Am I that blatant?
  • 03-11-2011, 08:58 PM
I think my post has merit whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Just move on. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Nope, no merit; you erroneously conflated strip clubs with strippers, tut.