Encounter: Denise the GOAT milf

The comments are leaning heavily in her favor with a slight hint of reality peppered in whew
In reference to Denise and Eve, the goats and camels seem to get the best feedback.
The comments are leaning heavily in her favor with a slight hint of reality peppered in whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Dude, if you have a problem with her, say so. Your vague posts offer nothing and your smug attitude makes you very unlikable.
When it comes to black pussy, she has been the best one I have found. She is fantastic at what she does
When it comes to black pussy, she has been the best one I have found. She is fantastic at what she does Originally Posted by Jmkavo
I dunno man. Paris is pretty tight. And more than half her age.
Any details/links for paris?
This dude bashing Carlos Danger! Dude he's been around longer than you know, take a chill pill bro bro
Nice white knighting for a stranger on a hooker message board. How much he pay you to shill for his ambiguous nonsense? Also, ive been on the baord for 3 days and have already contributed more than chuckie danger, so enjoy deez
If this old lady is your greatest lover ever it causes me no anger or concern. If another fella described climbing on this thing out of sheer desperation the community would probably understand that sense of urgency whew
So still nothing to contribute, just vaguely throwimg shade at a provider with immaculate reviews. Got it. Thanks for nothing.
Gentlemen let’s get back on the threads subject
Any details/links for paris? Originally Posted by Herkimerbattlejitney
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2791067
She a lil aggressive if you like dom head she is all that ,she wont stop sucking even if your whole body and toes are curling after you nut atleast she didn’t with me