Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good

Hell Ya!
Hurt so good
Come on baby, make it hurt so good
Sometimes love don't feel like it should
You make it hurt so good

Hell Ya! Originally Posted by Jackpotvinny
Haha! That was the song playing while dropping you off at the airport!
You remembered!!! I think of you everytime I hear that song now..lol

I think I fell asleep that morning looking similar to this--->
I love both sides and have a lot of fun, regardless of the role. My dominant side gets much more time to play professionally. My submissive side is seen most often in my personal life. It's all good, dirty and kinky fun to me!
What does being a switch mean in role play terms to everybody and do you consider yourself a switch,??? Originally Posted by Dreamer1969

In BDSM, a switch is someone who participates in BDSM activities sometimes as a top and other times as a bottom or (in the case of dominance and submission) sometimes as a dominant and other times as a submissive.

Partners may switch roles based on mood, desire, or to allow each partner to experience their preferred activity. For example, a switch may be in a relationship with someone of the same primary BDSM orientation (e.g., two dominants), but enjoys participating as either orientation, so switching provides each partner with an opportunity to realize his or her BDSM needs.

BL
Now that would take skill. Are you ambidextrous as well? One other question: I have noticed when I write I use top and Dom / bottom and sub interchangeable. I do it to describe who is giving or receiving the attention during a scene. Just curious if there were any thoughts on that? Originally Posted by g1102
BDSM has two dynamics (three if you count the SWITCH hybrid) and just many titles/labels saying the same thing about each side of the dynamic.

= Top, dominant, domme, master, mistress, dominatrix, sadist

= Bottom, submissive, sub, slave, masochist

BL
Not to complicate matters, but when the bottom tells the top their likes and dislikes ahead of time and the top uses the bottom's input, is the bottom really topping from the bottom and does that make the bottom a switch...I was posed this question from a dom friend of mine once and I just scratched my head! LOL!!! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
This doesn't make the bottom/sub a switch at all. It would be like saying when you order from a restaurant instead of them just bringing you whatever they wanted you to try.

Both can be great, but you will for sure get what you want if you tell them want you want first at the restaurant. Same for BDSM.

The term "topping from the bottom" is when the bottom/sub (Again not a switch) is actually verbally while in the scene or during sexual activities telling the top what to do. BIG difference in the clarification of that term.

Like the dinner ordering example, the one way your ordering what you want to eat the other way is you're actually making what you want to eat.

See the difference?

BL