The Cowboys suck, Romo's a Homo, and Jerry is getting SUED...

haha! getting him out at any cost...i don't think he's ever gonna go away to be honest. Originally Posted by ruffnalddy
Yes, yes...I know. But I'm desperate here, man. Surely there is something we can do. Maybe if we paid three GOOD hookers to set him up. I mean, let's play to our STRENGTHS, right?!?
Hey Tara! Once Jerry is gone maybe they'll get a new beer contract at the stadium and you'll be able to get Bud Light at games.
There is more to come about him and the strippers. This story is,far from over
if my thinking is right, that this is a total shakedown, I hope the Cops nail her for something.. just because Jerry likes to throw back a few scotches & water, has an enormous bank account, and fields a shitty team, doesn't mean he should be dragged into Court to defend himself over this 5 year-old nonsense.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
ever wonder why so many senior police, municipal leaders sit in suites at the stadium????
Hey Tara! Once Jerry is gone maybe they'll get a new beer contract at the stadium and you'll be able to get Bud Light at games. Originally Posted by dmcleod
Its all good. I will just tailgate it outside and drink my cheap six pack.