Obama’s ineligibility: Muslim-leftist radical in the White House

well, I am drinking, 2nd Dewars but I hear the government has a program to search emails. hooker boards etc for words like killing the president
well, I am drinking, 2nd Dewars but I hear the government has a program to search emails. hooker boards etc for words like killing the president Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It's appropriately named "Carnivore". Well that was the first one, they have upgraded since then.
Thanks to the Patriot Act, everything goes through the NSA.

My feelings:

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out

Violence only begets violence. That's why we need peaceful change.
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2012, 04:53 AM
Shhhhh, let's keep this our lil' secret but I interpret WTF's remarks somewhat differently than you. I suspect he might have been giving the Tea Nuts a heapin' helpin' of their own idiocy.

Just a lil' fuel for thought! Originally Posted by bigtex
exactly...they talk like Obama is the end of the world. Chicken Liitle does not have caca on these nutcases...
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2012, 05:00 AM
well, I am drinking, 2nd Dewars but I hear the government has a program to search emails. hooker boards etc for words like killing the president Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
good. maybe they will start keeping an eye on you idiots and all the over the top and threads you people start about this being the end of the world if Obama is re-elected. Do you realize how idiotic that sounds? Do you really think it matters who is elected? Without a majority in Congress neither party can fuc up to bad
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2012, 05:02 AM
Fuck that communist bastard, only 6 more months of that lying lowlife cocksucker....LOL Originally Posted by seedman55
COG
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2012, 05:02 AM
Well said sir!

Originally Posted by joe bloe
COG
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2012, 05:10 AM
Boy, did Dollar General have a sale on strawmen? (I doubt it, you can't recognize one.)

This is obscene, and you should be ashamed. No one has ever mentioned doing physical harm of any sort to the President, Vice President, or any other representative. We are for peaceful change, non-violent civil disobedience, if necessary.

You are way over the top, and I hope the Secret Service pays you visit, as they should. You're the one who brought it up. You're the one thinking about it.

Not us.

You are a disgrace, even to the liberals on this board. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
watch wtf you wish for....if they read all these posts, it would not be me they would take a closer look at, BigTex got my point. You overlook all the rotten lying things said about our sitting President. I did not like when over the top shit was said about Bush and I do not like is said about Obama. You have every right to say it and I have every right to call you idiotic for saying such shit. If you do not like me pointing out over the top shit...well then quit saing it.
If you do not like me pointing out over the top shit...well then quit saing it. Originally Posted by WTF
You might be asking a bit much. Saying stupid shit is in SOF's DNA!
  • MrGiz
  • 07-08-2012, 09:24 AM
. . . all the rotten lying things said about our sitting President. . . . Originally Posted by WTF
You're killin' ME!!
watch wtf you wish for....if they read all these posts, it would not be me they would take a closer look at, BigTex got my point. You overlook all the rotten lying things said about our sitting President. I did not like when over the top shit was said about Bush and I do not like is said about Obama. You have every right to say it and I have every right to call you idiotic for saying such shit. If you do not like me pointing out over the top shit...well then quit saing it. Originally Posted by WTF
We already know who you are. A lying, hypocritical, freedom-hating Obamaton. You remain a disgrace, and are not worthy of comment. Take your misdirected violent accusations and thoughts elsewhere.
You remain a disgrace, and are not worthy of comment. Take your misdirected violent accusations and thoughts elsewhere. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
SOF must be referring to himself!
the little boys have cried wolf for so long nobody pays any attention to them Originally Posted by CJ7
And the more they're ignored, the louder they feel the need to scream. Originally Posted by Doove
By "nobody (-ies)", CBJ7 is obviously referring to himself and Doofus.
We already know who you are. A lying, hypocritical, freedom-hating Obamaton. You remain a disgrace, and are not worthy of comment. Take your misdirected violent accusations and thoughts elsewhere. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Steady on old fart,sounds like your blood pressure spiked.