Cuomo takes the first step

BTW -- Cuomo is just one of a gazillion Democrats who could beat the Republicans' asses in four years. a man of substance, not demographics. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Better hope not.

This country has too many political families.

Kennedys, Bushes, Roosevelts, Clintons, Browns, Romneys.

Do we need to add more Cuomos?

New York appears to be particularly bad at picking elected officials from the same family. All that faux sophistication can't cover up all the nepotism.
Cuomo is a raving lunatic, like his father. Which makes him the perfect Democrat candidate.
New gun control laws do nothing to stop gun related violence.
Had the man plowed through a playground killing children with a truck would we have enacted new truck control laws.
Punishing and infringing on a group of individuals rights because there are those that cannot act responsibly does nothing to improve our society.
Had the man plowed through a playground killing children with a truck would we have enacted new truck control laws. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Actually, my company has erected barriers in front of the most vulnerable parts (e.g. the main entrances) to help keep people from driving a car/truck into the building. The company also bans guns from all buildings.
You klowns realize that your tinfoil hats won't protect your soft skulls from being crushed when the sky falls, don't you?

Of course, since antelopes or giselles or whatever they are now possess night vision goggles so they can mock the king of beasts, it's certainly only a matter of time until they have their very own Bushmasters to return fire with.

The Flat Earth Society Lives!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Had the man plowed through a playground killing children with a truck would we have enacted new truck control laws.
Punishing and infringing on a group of individuals rights because there are those that cannot act responsibly does nothing to improve our society. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
no, but ....

as an NRA member and gun owner, IMO the NRA needs to throw the rabid anti gun control freaks an assault weapon bone while they can just to protect the other guns and their responsible owners .. personally, if I had to sacrifice 1 gun to save the rest, an assault weapon would be my first choice ... If I really wanted one and a free pass to use it, I'd join the military and get the full package deal.

and

using car, knife,truck arguments trying to make a point needs to vanish as fast as a fart in a hurricane, its really very fucking DUMB
But the Dems will always cut and run whenever the going gets tuff. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Please provide some examples rather than jingo...
no, but ....

as an NRA member and gun owner, IMO the NRA needs to throw the rabid anti gun control freaks an assault weapon bone while they can just to protect the other guns and their responsible owners .. personally, if I had to sacrifice 1 gun to save the rest, an assault weapon would be my first choice ... If I really wanted one and a free pass to use it, I'd join the military and get the full package deal.

and

using car, knife,truck arguments trying to make a point needs to vanish as fast as a fart in a hurricane, its really very fucking DUMB Originally Posted by CJ7
So now you're advocating the Romney plan. Interesting.