Delaware admits illegally going into tax records

JD you just hung fire try to keep your power dry.
Okay, I'll explain for you Eva. A hang fire is where a shot fires a shot time after the hammer dropa. It is not required to be a flint lock but any firearm, or commentator who can't finish a thought, that delays the explosion is a hang fire. Since you didn't finish your though at all then it becomes a misfire. So now you know...and knowing is half the battle.
Now that they have been exposed the Delaware IRS seems to have misplaced their computer records (and any other sort) of the intrusion into O'Donnells files. Let me see....destroying evidence of a crime is a felony. So they are willing to commit felonies to hide (they have already admitted that they did it) what they have done. Methinks there is something here to hide.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...oping-disappe/
Okay, I'll explain for you Eva. A hang fire is where a shot fires a shot time after the hammer dropa. It is not required to be a flint lock but any firearm, or commentator who can't finish a thought, that delays the explosion is a hang fire. Since you didn't finish your though at all then it becomes a misfire. So now you know...and knowing is half the battle. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Try explaining how you went from hang fire to cocks you simple shit, I an well aware what hang fire is was more common with older firearms than modern. Don't dropa your hammer on the way out...Dismissed
So you admit that I'm right. Good to get that off of your chest.
So you admit that I'm right. Good to get that off of your chest. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

BRRRRPT wrong.
Go back to Shooting 101.
Go back to Shooting 101. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Go back to your janitorial duties leave the guns to the men You seem more concerned with cocks.
Look, I don't want to judge you because you probaby didn't want to lose your cock but there it is. What's done is done and now you have to learn to move on. Of course your missing cock has nothing to do with the OP but then again what are you doing on a hooker site if you don't have a cock? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
J D Idiot, what is your opinion of Halliburton pleading guilty to destroying evidence in the 2010 Gulf Oil spill?
Go ahead, let him try to compare Halliburton, a private company, with the government of Delaware. He is still talking about cocks and stuff.
Go ahead, let him try to compare Halliburton, a private company, with the government of Delaware. He is still talking about cocks and stuff. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I wasn't the first one to draw that comparison.

You were, Mr. J D Idiot!

Follow the link!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=799446
What I see is that EVA said he didn't have a flintcock.....oh I see. My mistake. Eva was talking about an archiac weapon instead of his own physical shortcomings. The only problem as I see it this EVA mistakenly believes that hangfires happen ONLY in flintlocks. They happen in all weapons but are much more likely in flintlocks. Little lesson here, a hangfire is what happens when a charge fires after the trigger is pulled and the hammer drops. In a flintlock the frizzen is the cup that holds a small powder charge that catches the spark from the flint striking steel. So a hangfire was fairly common two hundred years ago. Modern ammunition is more reliable and self contained. Now the point that I was cleverly making was a comment made by Eva was incomplete and pretty stupid but I was allowing that he would finish his thought on a later post, ie. a hangfire. He never did so it became a misfire or the bullet fails to fire completely. I am not much into flintlocks anymore. I am more into cap and ball. There is an opening for Eva to attempt cleverness.