NYMPHO?

I love having sex with a Nympho however I hate them as a partner because they become to damn much work. I've had more than one make me hide from them, LOL. Originally Posted by Player
In the "civvie" world, I had boyfriends break up with me because I wanted sex too much. I wish I discovered providing earlier in life
The more sex I have...the more I want. Does anyone else feel that way? Is there a point that it is too much?

I'm not talking about it causing problems like an addiction or infidelity. I just mean is it possible to have too much sex?

Is it a problem to be insatiable? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
If it feels good and practiced safely what harm can come from enjoying an good active sex life? As a woman, you have more say in how you act on your passion! Enjoy!!
In the "civvie" world, I had boyfriends break up with me because I wanted sex too much. I wish I discovered providing earlier in life Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
And this is my problem! If I try to be honest and monogamous, it's just not enough even though its daily.

Woe is me.
^^^^^ Polyamorous? ijs

And, btw, what are you doing up that early on a sleep in day after a sat night?
Physically I don't think you can have too much sex, unless its anal. My sex drive and fantasies have been a problem in my RL relationships though. Fully clothed I'm fairly shy and reserved and lean toward sweet, kind hearted men that treat me like a princess and have no idea what to do with me when i request dirty nasty things. lol thanks to the hobby that's no longer problem!
Clarification....having my needs met as frequent and nasty as i want
Clarification....having my needs met as frequent and nasty as i want Originally Posted by ChloeBB
Love you, Chloe BB!
Physically I don't think you can have too much sex, unless its anal. My sex drive and fantasies have been a problem in my RL relationships though. Fully clothed I'm fairly shy and reserved and lean toward sweet, kind hearted men that treat me like a princess and have no idea what to do with me when i request dirty nasty things. lol thanks to the hobby that's no longer problem! Originally Posted by ChloeBB
Taintra could help you focus.
Chloe:
Perhaps date guys that do know what princess' desire when the bedroom door is closed. ijs.
NO!
Thank god for this board,

You can do what you love and get paid for it at the same time.