How About a Round of Applause from Yinz Bleacher Bums?

Has anyone out there yet to give a fuck about lustylad's 3000th post?
Well I must admit, I congratulate Lustylad on this accomplished. Considering 2500 of those post's were about Tatas/tits. Well done.....
Has anyone out there yet to give a fuck about lustylad's 3000th post? Originally Posted by dynamitekid
If I reach 4000 will you give me back my Elmer Fudd blanket?

Well I must admit, I congratulate Lustylad on this accomplished. Considering 2500 of those post's were about Tatas/tits. Well done..... Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Thanks, eaglehorse. Obviously DK likes tatas better. It's hard to compete for popularity with that freaky queer misogynist Bulgarian web-cam slut.

It's hard to compete for popularity with that freaky queer misogynist Bulgarian web-cam slut. Originally Posted by lustylad
Get off your rag LL...I honestly find you more likable than probably 75% of all the freaky queer misogynist Bulgarian webcam sluts out there.
Get off your rag LL...I honestly find you more likable than probably 75% of all the freaky queer misogynist Bulgarian webcam sluts out there. Originally Posted by dynamitekid
You mean there are 3 others out there with less charisma than tatas? Now you're scaring me.
I think one of our ladies, invited Tits into her Den, then did away with his ass and now he sleeps with the fishes!

Just passed 5000.... fuck all you slackers!

and still, nobody gives a fuck
Just passed 5000.... fuck all you slackers!

Originally Posted by lustylad
I beg your pardon, I'm over 6k. And I'm the Sultan of Swat when it comes to blasting Bulgarian queer cocksuckers.
What did eaglehorse do to get banned for this long, did he kill a bitch
What did eaglehorse do to get banned for this long, did he kill a bitch Originally Posted by bigguyt
I wondered that too? But he did get kinda aggressive w TIts a while back. Maybe Tata cried foul to the mods or Maybe it was w Charlotte gumdrops too. Hell I can't remember and I'm too lazy to do the research but id bet he'll be back w silver shortly. Along with my favorite phrase of " clearing leather".
What's gonna happen first: Eaglehorse gets reinstated, or somebody gives an actual fuck about lustylad's post count?
What's gonna happen first: Eaglehorse gets reinstated, or somebody gives an actual fuck about lustylad's post count? Originally Posted by dynamitekid
I dunno, I'm still depressed because BillWilson deleted his account.
I dunno, I'm still depressed because BillWilson deleted his account. Originally Posted by bambino
You and me both, Bam. His 4 posts were better than all 5000 of lustylad's.
dont be too proud of the 5000 posts lusty considering the member here that is replying the most about your triumph spends his days munching between ltights legs...........