Hoe vs provider

Ahhh, the simple things. Like sending pics via cell phone when you already have a showcase up.

Seriously though, I think a provider is just that. Someone who provides a service, for a fee.

You could also call an ECCIE provider a prostitute or a whore, technically it would be correct.

I'm pretty sure a ho is just two encores away from merry Christmas.
Well, I tend to say, when you break it down to basics...a hooker is a hooker is a hooker. We are all on a hooker board. It's how we represent ourselves that distinguish one level from another. It shows in our TCB skills, as well as in our reviews, not to mention as in our on board personalities.

I have gotten numerous clients just based off how attracted they are to how I present myself.

Maybe I should change my degree from engineering to marketing. Originally Posted by tntangie
You should do that, hon. There are not nearly enough folks in advertising and marketing right now. LOL I kid! I kid! Stick to engineering Miss hottie smart lady. What kind of engineering are you studying?
The kind that makes good money. And requires a LOT of math.
The kind that makes good money. And requires a LOT of math. Originally Posted by tntangie
Touche'! LOL

Ahhh....a numbers lady. I know lots of engineers and none of them are in the same game. Me? I'm kinda wordy. But, I'm learning to love numbers too.
Ladies be careful what you label yourselves I believe a provider is just what her title calls her to be. As long as the request isn't preposterous she provides. But if you just lie and can't even do the simple things and can't even value ones time bc you only value the money then you my friend are a hoe... Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I see it. Originally Posted by AdamStewart
I do want to say though, I'm not here to do whatever you expect of me. For instance, I'm not a sport fucker.

I will do some kinky and rough stuff, but we must agree upon terms BEFORE THE SESSION begins.

And that is part of the taking care of business.

I do want to note, that the pic in your avatar is not impressive.

It could totally be a size 5 foot.

And it's not how big it is, it's how you know how to use it.

ijs
I do want to say though, I'm not here to do whatever you expect of me. For instance, I'm not a sport fucker.

I will do some kinky and rough stuff, but we must agree upon terms BEFORE THE SESSION begins.

And that is part of the taking care of business.

I do want to note, that the pic in your avatar is not impressive.

It could totally be a size 5 foot.

And it's not how big it is, it's how you know how to use it.

ijs Originally Posted by tntangie
Angie, he finds it preposterous that you won't do exactly everything he expects of you!

And that, my dear, is why you're a garden hoe.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoe

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ho

Of course, if you use the Oxford English Dictionary:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us...an_english/hoe

I think it's just (w)ho(re)...and a ho is a slut in general or a disresepctful word for women in general; not necessarily a hooker/prostitute/provider.

I have gotten numerous clients just based off how attracted they are to how I present myself.

. Originally Posted by tntangie
+ ��. I can believe that!
I think I have a crush on tntangie simply because of her posts. Is it possible I'm growing up?!!
��������
Ladies be careful what you label yourselves I believe a provider is just what her title calls her to be. As long as the request isn't preposterous she provides. But if you just lie and can't even do the simple things and can't even value ones time bc you only value the money then you my friend are a hoe... Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I see it. Originally Posted by AdamStewart
The only people that tie themselves into knots trying to make these kind of distinctions are people trying to fill some sort of hole within themselves.

But if it makes you get thru the night . . .

Well, I tend to say, when you break it down to basics...a hooker is a hooker is a hooker. We are all on a hooker board. It's how we represent ourselves that distinguish one level from another. It shows in our TCB skills, as well as in our reviews, not to mention as in our on board personalities.

Maybe I should change my degree from engineering to marketing. Originally Posted by tntangie
No way- marketing is your natural skill. I bet your engineering is over the top cause you studied it. My hat off to you - I tried Engineering but couldn't down the beers and pass calculus. So I became a self employed business guy.

You going to run for President?
Angie, he finds it preposterous that you won't do exactly everything he expects of you!

And that, my dear, is why you're a garden hoe. Originally Posted by milfy2002
My, a Trump in the room! Sorry a Rosie msDonell.
Ah, hon. Someone told you it was your bored personality? What a really awesome gent!

Don't hate on me.... I'm teasing her. She probably got it. It could happen.

<~~~smarty pants in the room.....what can I say?
Thank you MM. ��
I can't remember the last time I saw scorched earth posting like this. Both sexes are not safe.