So Looks Like BRET KAVANAUGH May Have Raped A Girl In High School

]Laura Ingram is reporting that the letter claims at 17 years old, at a party, Kavanaugh and a friend locked a girl in a room. They didn't do anything else, but she felt "uncomfortable".
[/COLOR]
If Diane Feinstein had a ounce of credibility and dignity, left, she just lost it. Originally Posted by Jackie S;1060901100[COLOR=red
I even question that.

Jim
I call for points against the OP unless he has proof other than the Chinese agent Feinstein. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I agree.

Even on a SHMB, making the false accusation of rape against an honorable public official should garner some type of rebuke.
Finally The Democrats have struck gold. YAY!!! about fucking time.

Is this like the 1801 PIC...
Do I smell desperation in this post SC??

Dude is going down. Trump the ever present sexual predator himself is nominating rapists to the Supreme court. What a dam shame.

I hope you're still having that big nomination party!!

So long Jungle Monkey Man Kavanaugh

He's been Monkeying with your head!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b01151973bca90 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This is more of your excellent fact checking
Everybody knows what this is.

And everybody knows why Senator Feinstein did not bring this up during the hearings.

She knew it would not pass the smell test. But, by holding it untill now, the Dems can say that the FBI needs to investigate. That investigation would take months, no doubt.

In the mean time, the Dems, in hopes that they might win the Senate back in November, could get a delay and then refuse to confirm.

I doubt there is even a woman. If she does exist, It would be easy to find her. Go back to Kavanaugh's year book and get the names of the girls he attended high school with. Call each one.

It's worth getting to the bottom of, quickly. If something did happen, we need to know what.

Quickly. Originally Posted by Jackie S

It certainly seems like the same hit job they did against Judge Moore down in Alabama..

Rape is a serious charge. I would suggest the Dems find some righteous documentation confirming that such an offense was committed, including Police reports, court documentation providing arresting officers, Judges, Defense Lawyers and Prosecuting attorneys names. Without this documented information it didn't happen. Just another Leftwing crock of shit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

And even if it happened, that he got arrested but never charged, 35 years ago is WELL OUTSIDE of the statute of limitations.

What happened to "due process?" At one time, the media might have cared about it. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Its not just the media, imo its the entire left, who care NOT anymore, about Due process if it can screw over a Conservative. BUT HELL YES they want/demand due process for terrorist scumbags caught on the field of battle..

I agree.

Even on a SHMB, making the false accusation of rape against an honorable public official should garner some type of rebuke. Originally Posted by Jackie S

For years i have been saying we need to start CHARGING anyone who makes these sorts of false rape/sexual harassment/assault claims, and punish them, at least 1/2 as badly as the guy they are making the accusation against, would have gotten. MAYBE once these morons see that there actually are ramifications for making shit up, we might finally stop all them happening.
BUT AS LONG as too many district attorneys are so spineless, and don't charge them, we will KEEP seeing people making this shit up.
It certainly seems like the same hit job they did against Judge Moore down in Alabama..

And even if it happened, that he got arrested but never charged, 35 years ago is WELL OUTSIDE of the statute of limitations.

Its not just the media, imo its the entire left, who care NOT anymore, about Due process if it can screw over a Conservative. BUT HELL YES they want/demand due process for terrorist scumbags caught on the field of battle..

For years i have been saying we need to start CHARGING anyone who makes these sorts of false rape/sexual harassment/assault claims, and punish them, at least 1/2 as badly as the guy they are making the accusation against, would have gotten. MAYBE once these morons see that there actually are ramifications for making shit up, we might finally stop all them happening.
BUT AS LONG as too many district attorneys are so spineless, and don't charge them, we will KEEP seeing people making this shit up. Originally Posted by garhkal
I agree with everything you've stated here.

Jim
why are you guys dancing around this charge, trying to dispute it?

2 words you need to know: Merrick Garland.

and one phrase: tit-for-tat

It's worth getting to the bottom of, quickly. If something did happen, we need to know what.

Quickly. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Absolutely not. Quickly? Like the Russia investigation? Don't even open the letter. My guess is they have an ally who will say anything.

If Diane Feinstein had a ounce of credibility and dignity, left, she just lost it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She doesn't, that's why she did it. This is going to help her win the Senate race or cement her standing in the Dem party as falling on her sword.

What I don't get is why the 85 yo bitch even wants to stay in the Senate other than grand ego.

I agree.

Even on a SHMB, making the false accusation of rape against an honorable public official should garner some type of rebuke. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's part of the problem, on this board but more importantly in the Media, you can make rape and racist allegations with impunity. Accuse someone of either and if the person or situation is high profile enough you will destroy the person. False or highly illegitimate claim? The accuser suffers nothing.

and one phrase: tit-for-tat Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Worse but this is just a stunt the Democratic media just runs with. It's on all the front web pages and there is not questioning reporter outside of Fox saying what a sham it.
Yeah, I've got a letter too.

and one phrase: tit-for-tat Originally Posted by Chung Tran
???

Did someone try to smear Merrick Garland with a desperate phony rape allegation?

I must have missed that!
Fake or flake news made up by the dim-tarts , Because they have NOTHING .. Is'nt it sad really
According to the Senate, there is no Merrick Garland. It was just an idea floated by some dude who used to be POTUS.

Are the charges true or not? That’s all that matters.
I even question that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Kinda like the moon landing?

Kinda like the moon landing? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So... doubting a vague, reckless, disgusting politically motivated 11th hour smear from an anonymous accuser "recalling" what she imagines may have happened 35 years ago when she was a minor is akin to doubting the moon landing?

Excellent analogy, yssup!
Didn’t the OP bring up a forbidden topic?
So... doubting a vague, reckless, disgusting politically motivated 11th hour smear from an anonymous accuser "recalling" what she imagines may have happened 35 years ago when she was a minor is akin to doubting the moon landing?

Excellent analogy, yssup! Originally Posted by lustylad
Ask Jim.
Didn’t the OP bring up a forbidden topic? Originally Posted by bambino
Yep. Underage sex is a forbidden topic.

Hey bam, please refresh my memory. Didn't you get banned from eccie once for starting a thread like this? And that was back in the old Wild West days, before the new, tighter rules were announced.

Hmmm... who wants to report this egregious violation to the mods?