Backpage Alternative

Some enjoy the hunt more than the result, always searching and not knowing what you will find.
—-
Yeah none of those sites have anything like the casual encounters section of craigslist for those more daring or the transgender "dating" section of backpage....sucks. Sometimes someone was going to do a glory hole at their apartment (which I did a few times) and it'd be a quick ad on craigslist. Another girl would be offering lunchtime blowjobs during her lunch break or some couple would be offering gang bangs on Fridays at a notel they rented. Those ads went up quick and came down quick. Fun times.
Cheap....

Troll in cars..
Take that chance...
Bedpage
Parking lot of the Montgomery County Jail?
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2018, 03:12 PM
Plenty of cheap everything here, some know and understand the market and know their worth in the hobby. I never overpay if the quality is not there
I miss the old days with places like R&R where sometimes there would be a good surprise/value.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2018, 07:51 AM
listcrawler got shut down, prbly by the feds, i think. what i liked about that site were the reviews and comments. it was pretty good intel overall..
Yup+1 Noticed that as well.

Gonna have to make trips to dolla stores soon...lmao jk!
Most of those comments were bullshit
Most of those comments were bullshit Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

Yep.

If I was active in the hobby, no way would I mess with the hit and miss of backpage, or craiglist. I would want the security of visiting with a lady from here or the other site.

That's why socials were so very important. My friend Max Rax is back in town and I first met her at a social. She knew me, I knew her and the first session was a lot more comfortable for both of us. Plus I knew my possessions were secure and there wasn't some fucking pimp hanging around.
I never heard of listcrawler and when I googled listcrawler just now there was a site that came up. Is that not the same one? Are you sure it's shut down?
^yes, it's working.
This site is working?are you sure?
https://listcrawler.com