Review Specials Yes or No?

Not sure about the review special, but reviews are tremendously important IMO. I typically only visit someone with 10+ reviews with at least half being recent. Or if the have very recent reviews from guys who have written 50+ over a 5 year period with consistency.
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2023, 12:18 AM
Not sure about the review special, but reviews are tremendously important IMO. I typically only visit someone with 10+ reviews with at least half being recent. Or if the have very recent reviews from guys who have written 50+ over a 5 year period with consistency. Originally Posted by Cowboys1960
Reviews on this website is everything, whenever there's no recent reviews it's ALWAYS a red flag, the ones that did review specials in the past were able to stay busy and grow their business. It was a regular thing to do them

Look at their review history, if they have have 10+ reviews, chances are that they will follow through, don't listen to bitter hookers trying to de-rail your success here. They probably got no reviews here or have fake ones that guys always sniff out. Good luck

Love the unedited picture, guys appreciate a real no drama woman around here!
Hide my face? Use recent pics (I took them yesterday lol) maybe you are responding to the wrong post or lost your train of thought love. Originally Posted by Ambyr.Rose

Just general info, not specific to you. If there's other girls reading this post, they may also want to know guy's opinions on review specials. "Face obscuring" seems to be coming vastly more common these days.
Ask them to send you links to their reviews. There are areas of reviews that only verified guys can see, so you wouldn't be able to view 100% of the reviews, but you could potentially get a feel via the comments if the review was legit or if it was just some lazy posting. If they have a history of posting with good feedback in the comments then you can probably trust them to follow through. If their reviews have incomplete fields, short write-ups and are from a long time ago, probably best to not go that route. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
All they have to do is an advanced search on OH2 or click on your profile, encounter reports here. I am not going to spend a lot of time cutting and pasting when it takes the 20 seconds to see every review you have ever written.
offering a special for a review, is paying for the review with your time, the fact of offering it in the first place implies that a positive piece is expected on that fact.

Example. If you offer to extend by 30 min, you are paying $50-$200 worth of your time for that guy to go tell other guys to write something that makes other guys want to see you. The reviews will happen naturally, I have nearly 200 combined without doing that.

Not being salty, saving you from your mistakes is more like it. Guys are going to tell you to do it. Treat your business like a business before the guys run a train on you for a bag of burgers lol
All they have to do is an advanced search on OH2 or click on your profile, encounter reports here. I am not going to spend a lot of time cutting and pasting when it takes the 20 seconds to see every review you have ever written. Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
But while you're not spending that 20 seconds to simply link your own work to the provider, imagine the amount of time you're asking her to spend to do what you ask when she has full inboxes on multiple sites and a mountain of text messages on her phone. 20 seconds as you say can add up when she's dealing with multiple men. The hobbyist who lays it all out to her from the get go is going to get the callback sooner than the one who says "hey, search here, find my name, then click on this, then go find my p411 profile okays"...so on and so forth.

She offers up a review special then go ahead and offer up (or simply provide upon request) your reviews is what I overall suggest.
  • jan-w
  • 02-28-2023, 11:40 AM
offering a special for a review, is paying for the review with your time, the fact of offering it in the first place implies that a positive piece is expected on that fact.

Example. If you offer to extend by 30 min, you are paying $50-$200 worth of your time for that guy to go tell other guys to write something that makes other guys want to see you. The reviews will happen naturally, I have nearly 200 combined without doing that.

Not being salty, saving you from your mistakes is more like it. Guys are going to tell you to do it. Treat your business like a business before the guys run a train on you for a bag of burgers lol Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia

This makes no sense. Nobody's talking about extending time. What does that have to do with review specials? The bottom line is that this is just Twitter meme for never offering specials and never lowering rates. Ridiculous because every ladies situation is different, Sometimes, the well runs dry, bills need to be paid, family needs support, unexpected expenses pop up, etc. In other words, business is badly needed.

Heaven forbid though a gal becomes proactive and does what she can to make some business when times are tough. Never lower your rates or do specials! The reality is that not every gal can afford to just wait in her ivory tower for somebody to come along and pay her rock solid, never budge an inch rate.

Maybe if you gals really want to help a fellow sex worker, you can lay off the advice and put your money where your mouth is. Maybe start a fund to help your sisters in time of need. That's right, donate a little of your vast earnings to a common pot that's available for those who need it. Who wants to be the 1st to donate? Don't anybody wait for the stampede because it ain't gonna happen.

Not being salty, saving you from your mistakes is more like it. Guys are going to tell you to do it. Treat your business like a business before the guys run a train on you for a bag of burgers lol Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
In general I would agree. She is close to me and I would happily pay her current rate with no request for discount. But since what we are doing is felonious, I have zero interest in seeing her until she has 2-5 reviews minimum by guys in here I trust.

She is losing business by not having reviews. She knows and understands that, so therefore she is considering it. For her, it is likely a good option. I am certainly not the only guy who doesn’t visit someone until they have been reviewed multiple times.
No.
Treat your business like a business before the guys run a train on you for a bag of burgers lol Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Now I have this image of guys running a train on you with everyone eating Whataburgers.
  • BLM69
  • 02-28-2023, 09:41 PM
My guess is she's already.super busy and running review specials, she won't have to spend all day fishing for tricks hoping to catch those few suckers that don't know better. Good for her $$$
I honor my commitment on review specials. I don’t promise a good review, but I don’t think I’ve ever been in a situation where I left the session dissatisfied.
Personally, I don't really care about RS as long as the girl provide good service.

If you really want to go with RS, just like the other poster said, give credit for the next visit would be good for both of you.
Frankly, I wouldn’t be enticed by “discount on the next visit”. That visit may come next month, next year or never. The lady may disappear, forget about it or renege on it for some other reason. If you’re going to give me the discount, give it to me now and I will write the review.

Frankly, at $275/hour per her website, it’s not like the OP isn’t offering a nice rate for GFE given the current hobby economy. If she’s good at what she does and has a handle on the business side of things (responds quickly to emails/calls, keeps appointments, etc.), she’s not going to need gimmicky specials to get clients.
Ditto.

Welcome aboard, I look forward to making your acquaintance.