Is there STILL Oblunder holdouts around here/

The price of Shiner Beer, Premium, has gone up. A friend of mine said that was to help pay for Obama care.

In other words, she just as easily could have said "we need to pass the bill to show everyone it's not going to create death panels, or kill jobs, or explode the deficit" and she would have been saying the same exact thing.

Or, to be a bit more blunt, she said we need to pass the bill so people would realize you were all lying about what was in it. Originally Posted by Doove
Pelosi is a lying cunt. Everything she said will not happen, WILL.
try meditation, or move somewhere else
Please explain to me how Obama can selectively NOT enforce a law, much less advertise that he's going to selectively not enforce it? Is it an EO or something? What other laws is he voluntarily not enforcing? Originally Posted by gnadfly

One of the perks of being POTUS.
Yeah ... Law enforcement is POTUS's job, you mewling babies.
  • Doove
  • 07-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Wait a minute. You trust Nancy Pelosi?????!!!!!!! Originally Posted by zerodahero
As opposed to most of the people in here?

Ask me again.
Pelosi is a lying cunt. Everything she said will not happen, WILL. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Anyone you know that isn't a cunt or cocksucker? Your mind stays below the belt..
right you are CJ' and, according to Whiny, Simple Jack's got a "sweet ass!"
try meditation, or move somewhere else Originally Posted by Seeker
Jonestown is calling for you. They got some Okool-aid for you.
What do YOU know about Jonestown, Simple Jack? In fact, you stupid asshole keep talking about Kool-Aid like was a psychotropic agent. Dumb fucks! It was laced with cyanide. Is that what you're all talking about?

Naw... I didn't think so.

But you shitheads are stupid enough not to know the difference, are you?

If you're gonna be assholes, at least be proper assholes!

What do YOU know about Jonestown, Simple Jack? In fact, you stupid asshole keep talking about Kool-Aid like was a psychotropic agent. Dumb fucks! It was laced with cyanide. Is that what you're all talking about?

Naw... I didn't think so.

But you shitheads are stupid enough not to know the difference, are you?

If you're gonna be assholes, at least be proper assholes!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You went full retard man, never go full retard...
Simple Jack ... Too fucking stupid to be in the running for Dipshit of the Year!
Simple Jack ... Too fucking stupid to be in the running for Dipshit of the Year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why would I even be in the running? You are the CHAMP!...LOLing you
Holy chit! Im in a pissing match with the incontinent.

Put me back on ignore, Simple Jack! You're as dumb as Corpy!
"Is there STILL Oblunder holdouts around here..."

There does seem to be a scarcity of Obaminable bumper stickers as of late. Even in 2012.