EX SEX

Dude.... Doing it right now! I have done it in the past with a couple of others too. I always let them do the break-up thing and try to keep the door open for future hook-ups because most of the time the sex is the only attraction that was there anyway. If it's not after the initial hook-up, why hang around? The one now is from a few years ago. Hooked up about a year ago by chance and now every month when she comes through town she calls and if we can, we do.
I've had sex with two different exes in the last few months. I have no animosity toward any of my exes...

In both cases, I did the breaking up, I usually do. When I see its not working, I simply move on. It doesn't mean the sex was bad, it just means the rest was bad. LOL.
Imo, having sex with a future SO is usually better than sex with a past one.

-Ww
As crazy as this may sound, any ex of mine is an ex for a reason. Either I didn't want her, she didn't want me, or both. I have never given a woman an opportunity to dump me (or be dumped by me) twice.

I consider allowing a woman access to my body to be an endorsement. If she's an ex, she doesn't get my endorsement.

Some have proposed it, some have tried it. None have ever succeeded. When it comes to exes I am the ultimate unlayable man. LOL Originally Posted by Laurentius
I'm going to have to agree with Laurentius. They are an ex for a reason. I did have one ex that wanted me to come back to the town I had left just to have sex with her.
Never went back. I did a very good job of burning bridges when we'd break up.
I did a very good job of burning bridges when we'd break up. Originally Posted by ftwranchman
Lighter fluid or did you go all the way with kerosene?
Ex Sex? I think many guys had sex with my ex. But that was in the first year our marraige. Hell, we didn't make it a year. lol
Sure, I call it recycling.
Sure, I call it recycling. Originally Posted by ObyDATY
So, if you switch, is it called bi-cycling????
As crazy as this may sound, any ex of mine is an ex for a reason. Either I didn't want her, she didn't want me, or both. I have never given a woman an opportunity to dump me (or be dumped by me) twice.

I consider allowing a woman access to my body to be an endorsement. If she's an ex, she doesn't get my endorsement.

Some have proposed it, some have tried it. None have ever succeeded. When it comes to exes I am the ultimate unlayable man. LOL Originally Posted by Laurentius
Ditto - It didn't work once; it won't work again.
Ya, keep them in the past. I've done it before and it always led
to drama. To many old emotions surface and you remember then why
it ended in the first place.